• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dele Alli being a dumbass prick with unfunny social media videos about coronavirus.

This is sad. Makes you wonder if getting to a ripe old age is worth the effort.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51451057

Only time I could see him play was in World Cups in the 6o's/70's - a majestic player & sad to see him in this state.

(as to getting to old age am rapidly approaching that, but want to go like my grandmother, who did get to a very decent age, eyesight not good but with no other serious problems - went to sleep one night & was then found the next morning by the doctor's wife who lived next door & checked up on her often & she had passed away in complete repose)

Only time I could see him play was in World Cups in the 6o's/70's - a majestic player & sad to see him in this state.

(as to getting to old age am rapidly approaching that, but want to go like my grandmother, who did get to a very decent age, eyesight not good but with no other serious problems - went to sleep one night & was then found the next morning by the doctor's wife who lived next door & checked up on her often & she had passed away in complete repose)

That's the way to do it!

God I hate Bournemouth

The sooner they become Wigan II, the better. A stain on the league.

I think it's great that they are using the correct channels and not just complaining in public and to the press...

Hopefully we can drive a nail into their relegation coffin lid shortly. I really cannot stand them.

agree with all the above. Came here to post the same story from the bbc. John moss has gone up in my estimation!
bournemouth, west ham and newcastle is my relegation dream. Still have strong hopes for 2 of them!

So Coote is clearly Riley’s latest pet project. The new Atwell. Being hyper-accelerated through the ranks far quicker than any natural growth in his abilities (which are poor) or experience (which is meagre) and UEFA have basically blocked the idea because he isn’t even physically fit enough.

The latest item on the growing list of indicators that Riley is a total incompetent.

The statement about Madeley was staggering too - first refereed in the Premier League the same year he started reffing in the West Yorks league.

Nepotism at its finest.

Bobby Madley returning to ref in England. Will be reffing games in L1 & 2 next season.

He'll be dogged by media attention.

Ok. Legendary gif starring Pad and ScouseToad:

cc1ac25b2da0b9ca04845da44b4a87a9.gif

But how have I only just noticed Headless Man at the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back