• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should an actual donner if you saw them being made!

You're toying with me; everyone knows that animals forming a donner are given relaxing massages, a delicious final meal and general pampering before they are shuffled off this mortal coil.

I went to the Vetch Field once and all they had was popcorn. Fucking popcorn.

Who eats that at football, in fact who eats it full stop outside of the cinema (which in itself is one of the strangest phenomenons in the world, people en masse buying something that looks, feels and tastes like styrofoam because it's "what you do")

You're out of touch, granddad. We sell shit tonnes of popcorn in our school canteen, the kids love it. We stopped selling crisps years ago because it's unhealthy, but popcorn is fine, apparently....

You're toying with me; everyone knows that animals forming a donner are given relaxing massages, a delicious final meal and general pampering before they are shuffled off this mortal coil.

JadmYcZ.png

Nah, Donner meat comes from elephants legs...

_110648310_coventry_birmingham_getty.jpg

Nice souvenir to celebrate this historic tie... Name of their ground always makes me laugh.

You can probably find one on Ebay if you're interested, Lycan.

What a load of nonsense

"Firms urged to crack down on office football chat"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

Does she think that women should be banned from talking about "The Great British Pottery Slapdown" (or whatever they call the latest bullshit reality program that my wife is going to be watching) as it will alienate men?

I like that programme.... Well, I did when it was on the beeb. Not ventured into the depths of More4 to watch the latest series.

I agree, tho that it's an absolute load of bollocks. I only really talk football with the woman in my office.

All the girls in our office chunter on about fucking Love Island all day long.

Good to see the FA Cup being respected by the FA with the draw live during the One Show...

Anyway

Sheff Wed v Man City
Reading/Cardiff v Sheff Utd
Chelsea v Shrewsbury/Liverpool
West Brom v Newcastle/Oxford
Leicester v Coventry/Birmingham
Northampton/Derby v Man Utd
Southampton/Spurs v Norwich
Portsmouth v Bournemouth/Arsenal

Not much to get excited about there really.

Chelsea, Man Utd & Man City secure a live TV spot. Good draw either way for Kenny at Pompey (the fucker was shit in the Cups for us but a god at Portsmouth).

Blatantly the Wayne Rooney Show will be on if Derby win their replay.

Very decent payday for Shrews if they can beat Liverpool U9s.

Good to see the FA Cup being respected by the FA with the draw live during the One Show...
The fans selected to represent their teams during the draw all looked like they were on day release.

Tim Flowers leaves Solihull moors by mutual consent

The criticism of singing about him dying is massively OTT.

They sang build a bonfire with the words glazers and Woodward substituted for Baggies and Brummies.

The criticism of singing about him dying is massively OTT.

They sang build a bonfire with the words glazers and Woodward substituted for Baggies and Brummies.

I think there’s a bit of a difference between singing that song about large groups of people and singing it about one specific person, in fairness.

Yes, possibly I agree, but I have heard worse, shall we say. I found the open media criticism of that song a little odd when you consider what the United away support sing at places like Anfield that never seems to raise comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back