• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the entire basis of the Arsenal appeal is that Robertson wasn’t sent off for Liverpool.

Slap that extra game ban on FFS

VAR was supposed to bring consistency...

Fancy a 10 year season ticket at Sheffield Wednesday? Yours for a minimum £4,550. (Top price is £6,400)

Jesus. £455 per year? Not much of an incentive to stump up that much for a 10 year commitment.

They have a needlessly overcomplicated model where you probably do save in the long run, assuming you never plan on stopping going and/or prices never drop (I mean they could go down to L1, what happens then...):

10-year-prices-v9.jpg

But I don't give a shit if I'm slightly up on the deal when I'm 54 :icon_lol:

Deciphering it, essentially if you want full thrift then you need your own team to fail for absolutely ages and then finally get promoted about 10 years before you die.

Sounds good.

Derby charged by the EFL for breaching spending rules.

I presume this means the EFL are not having this selling your ground to your owner shizzle.

Deciphering it, essentially if you want full thrift then you need your own team to fail for absolutely ages and then finally get promoted about 10 years before you die.

Sounds good.

I like that they've called it a 10 year season ticket, that you get for a minimum of 15 years. So it's a 15 year season ticket?

Or indeed have your main sponsor effectively paying the astronomic wages of your player coach because he is wearing a number associated with them.

Everybody does shady shit, we'll be no different. I bet there's loads of players families buried in Fosun owned company payrolls/living rent free etc to help circumnavigate FFP and/or tax. Think it was at Blackburn that a journalist tweeted that one of their player's mom's was employed as a £120k/pa scout. He said "for legal reasons I can't name the players mom, or tell you the player's name, but I can tell you his dad is Paul Ince' :icon_lol:

I like that they've called it a 10 year season ticket, that you get for a minimum of 15 years. So it's a 15 year season ticket?

I only want it for 10 years. No more, no less.

Villa appear to only have scouts in Belgium as they Are linked to a striker from Genk. Goal Record certainly looks better than Wesley’s but don’t think he’s a target man.

Had a good year last season. Distinctly average this.

I don't think he is the answer to their problems.

Their January signings have been crap so far.

Well it’s a rubbish league so anything less than 1 in 2 is a poor record. It’s not as bad as the Dutch league but it’s not great.

The ACON will be played in January next year rather than the summer as the weather in Cameroon is not suited to summer time football apparently (but it will also avoid a clash with the new Club World Cup being held in China)

Issued in error and withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back