• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
One positive aspect is that it's stopped the worst ever run of shit accumulators I've put on.

4 weekends running and I've not had a single leg come in yet, and I normally put 5 or 6 on. I should get a consolation prize for being so utterly shit at it. I decided against it for the international break. Might not bother this weekend either.

Today - 6 x BTTS.

0 came in again :icon_lol:

I'm giving up.

Some right fun and games at Derby

Mason Bennett & Tom Lawrence arrested for drink driving after a collision. Richard Keogh was a passenger and he has picked up a serious knee injury and is basically out for the season

I know football works on different level to normal jobs but should be out on their arses but value means they won't throw away 2 assets or Richard Keogh

Barca fined €300 for tapping up Griezmann. No typo there, that is €300

Not sure how they are going to pay that

I know football works on different level to normal jobs but should be out on their arses but value means they won't throw away 2 assets or Richard Keogh

Derby fan I work with says the fans hate Lawrence and Bennett is shit and the fans wouldn't be bothered to see them go.

As you say though, ££ will come first.

Keogh is a big loss for them though, he's an idiot for getting in the car as are the players for allegedly racing each other.

Jamie Redknapp levels of insight there from young Jimmy

Jamie Redknapp levels of insight there from young Jimmy

Michael Owen levels Ken! Michael Owen!!!

Company about to be wound up and the Pheonix club to be announced shortly aparrently. The good thing for Bury is that the MP will try and block any attempts to bulldoze the ground for housing

Pheonix club to be announced shortly aparrently.

44dc1e4b7b9e4e9c6917b6c756f69b1c.jpg

If anyone has doubts and objections still - please - don’t come.

Please, don't write in saying that's racist - it's not.

He's one of the few people on the planet that I can't parody. He's already too ludicrous.

He really is an extraordinary writer.

In the same way that Michael Gilkes was an extraordinary left back.

I mean there really is too much there to unpick.

It's never going to go well when your opening gambit is to have to apologise to someone for calling them out on Twitter when they weren't even on the show. Presumably all Dorises sound the same to him, the gibbon cunt.

I knew you'd like it :icon_lol:

I can't overstate how much I simultaneously hate him and am fascinated by his sordid little grief hole lifestyle.

It was vaguely incredible how long it took him to block me on Twitter. I think calling him a "dangerous fantasist" when he claimed he engineered Ray Clemence's move to Spurs (the England number one at the time, having his career brokered by a junior reporter on local radio) was the final straw.

n6wcHsF.png

I love how he continually gets rinsed.

I'd rather go for a pint with Hitler's ghost than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back