• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bury all but gone

Bolton have the same mess as Bury

If they both go now does this affect the number of promotion places from lower down the pyramid structure for this season?

At division 10 which i’d imagine the pheonix clubs will take.

Only 2 teams would go down from league 1

Did Dale even try to keep the club afloat, or was he still demanding his own pile of cash?

Did Dale even try to keep the club afloat,

Claims he did but whatever he put in front of the EFL was thrown away. The takeover was cancelled because how deep the debt runs, would suggest Dale has got as much as could from his £1 spent on Bury

Bolton is unknown at this point but they will probably get a 14 day stay of execution

Bolton is unknown at this point but they will probably get a 14 day stay of execution
Saying what I said two days ago but you contradicted! Bolton are not going bust it's simply not true or going to happen. The hotel situation complicates the purchase, but they have two parties who want them. They will have an owner sooner or later, they are just haggling.

I see Sky have pissed off a lot of people by having a countdown clock for the deadline set by the EFL. Classy.

I see Sky have pissed off a lot of people by having a countdown clock for the deadline set by the EFL. Classy.

The usual idiots are also out jumping into the live broadcast. Why don’t sky sports hire security for these broadcasts. 7pm the EFL will make there statement according to SSN

3 offers on table to buy Bury. EFL are considering those offers - Skysportsnews

Yep this isn’t transfer deadline day. This is peoples livelihood, main hobby from the shit of life etc.

I know of people who’re on the brink of losing literally everything because of a lack of payment.

SSN is pure scum, doesn’t surprise me at all.

Doesn’t help having mr sanctimonious and his ego Jim White presenting whilst this goes on. Turning it into a soap opera.

Jim White is looking more and more not a very nice guy in this. He must have approved that countdown format, and to be honest he wasn't a lot better on talkshite earlier. Simon Jordan didn't seem wildly impressed.

Jim White is looking more and more not a very nice guy in this. He must have approved that countdown format, and to be honest he wasn't a lot better on talkshite earlier. Simon Jordan didn't seem wildly impressed.

He portrays himself as the good guy to which makes it even more annoying.
For me he’s a hypocritical buffoon who won’t let a single bad word be said about Scotland or Scottish football but it’s fair game the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back