• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of people who’re on the brink of losing literally everything because of a lack of payment.

Terrible for all those involved.

At least the players who were paid huge sums of cash that the clubs income could never sustain whilst being cheered on by the Bolton faithful will be sleeping well tonight in their millionaire mansions. They'll be on the TV tomorrow stating how terrible the situation is how it never should be allowed to happen.

That countdown clock has really annoyed me.

Just utterly insensitive and lacking in taste on all levels. SSN should be utterly ashamed of themselves

That countdown clock has really annoyed me.

Just utterly insensitive and lacking in taste on all levels. SSN should be utterly ashamed of themselves

Frankly Paddy, SSN don’t give a shit. They’re insensitive fuckers on talkshite level

Terrible for all those involved.

At least the players who were paid huge sums of cash that the clubs income could never sustain whilst being cheered on by the Bolton faithful will be sleeping well tonight in their millionaire mansions. They'll be on the TV tomorrow stating how terrible the situation is how it never should be allowed to happen.

The squad from last season aren’t though most are owed a fair chink of wages

A terrible terrible shame. Dale and Day are absolute fucking shysters who should never be allowed anywhere near a football club again.

A terrible terrible shame. Dale and Day are absolute fucking shysters who should never be allowed anywhere near a football club again.

The EFL allowed these thundercunts to takeover in the first place

Under the previous watch. This new CEO Jevans seems to be taking a much harder line. Pretty sure if Bolton isn’t sorted in two weeks they are going to get the same result.

The way the administrators were talking they were going to start liquidating the club tomorrow

Bolton given 14 day threat or getting the same result as Bury

???

You keep being so confident about them, but the new power at the EFL is taking no further shit. Bolton must be sorted properly or they are gone too. Simple as that. In that timeframe someone should come in, but I am beginning to have my doubts.

???

You keep being so confident about them, but the new power at the EFL is taking no further shit. Bolton must be sorted properly or they are gone too. Simple as that. In that timeframe someone should come in, but I am beginning to have my doubts.

Apparently it's 14 days from Tuesday

It's all going to the predicted timeline, despite James' continued Private Frazer impression. The hotel means they aren't ever going under. Motives of the new owners may be a different question though

Private Ryan Fraser here.

Bbc article on monday

The League One side has until 17:00 BST on Tuesday to complete the sale or offer reasons for an extension, or face expulsion from the EFL.

But administrators say the 145-year-old club is not in a position to carry on trading and "the process of closing down" could start on Wednesday.

You buying them Tony? You seem confident of them not going bust.
Wouldn't normally recommend following him, but on this particular issue Alan Nixon knows what's going on.

Only 1 team being relegated from league 2 because of Bury’s demise

Private Jones exclusive: Boltons plans to be liquidated are on hold due to a potential takeover

There’s a shock. Of course, if the administrators are trading while insolvent while waiting for the mythical unicorn they are in serious breach of the companies act and can be criminally liable.

There’s a shock. Of course, if the administrators are trading while insolvent while waiting for the mythical unicorn they are in serious breach of the companies act and can be criminally liable.

Seemed to be they tried a bluff on Anderson and the EFL. I’d imagine Bury’s demise has gave them a kick up the arse to get this sorted

Bassini is back in trying to buy Bolton as well as 2 other parties the Eddie Davies trust is proving to be a sticking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back