• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

The screenplay to Star Wars Episode VII is being written by the man who wrote Toy Story 3.

Don't know whether this is a good or a bad thing - Vader > Zurg for a start, but Rex > Jar Jar.

Fine with me. Toy Story 3 was excellent. He also did Little Miss Sunshine which was very good.

As long as Lucas isn't involved I'm happy.

Fine with me. Toy Story 3 was excellent. He also did Little Miss Sunshine which was very good.

As long as Lucas isn't involved I'm happy.

I'd be amazed if he wasn't involved somewhere down the line.

Nottingham Cineworld installing an IMax before The Hobbit is released = happy!

Today I've watched Prometheus, The Hunger Games and The Expendables 2, quite like Prometheus, it takes a while to get started, and it has some weird ass moments, but a good film I thought, weird ending though.. The Hunger Games, I want my time back, that film was shit, end of. The Expendables 2, I actually liked, whilst not having a very strong story, I'm a sucker for action packed, shooting films, not to mention seeing people I like in a film altogether, quite enjoyable.

Got The Amazing Spiderman, Ted, The Watch, Ice Age 4, and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy to watch yet.

The Expendables 2 is a disengage brain sort of film.

Just about to watch Batman.

The Expendables 2 is a disengage brain sort of film.

Just about to watch Batman.

I'd probably agree with that, watch it for what it is, an all out, action packed film, and not what it isn't, which is something with a good storyline.

I'm so tempted to download that, but I wanna wait and get the blu ray trilogy for my birthday.

It's actually a really decent copy, although in 2 files. Looper seems decent as well, so I might watch that tomorrow.

It's actually a really decent copy, although in 2 files. Looper seems decent as well, so I might watch that tomorrow.

I get them from some bloke called YIFY on piratebay, either 720p or 1080p apparently, really good quality. Ahhh I forgot about Looper, I have a few to watch over the course of the next couple of days lol.

So that copy of Battle Royale 2 in my DVD collection is a figment of my imagination then?

Wooohoooo! So you're say that my information used to be correct, at least for the couple of weeks whilst the Director was mourned by his son?

Back