• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

I also saw Dead Snow 2: Red Vs Dead over the weekend. Ridiculous film, but you'll probably love it if you like zombie films.

I cant wait to see Paddington, only problem is finding someone willing to go with me.

Tonights film' John Wick ' .Sounds ok, but will probably be one of those that turns out to be shite.

I cant wait to see Paddington, only problem is finding someone willing to go with me.

Tonights film' John Wick ' .Sounds ok, but will probably be one of those that turns out to be shite.

Paddington is great, went with my kids before Christmas. Very funny and very good cast.

Paddington is great, went with my kids before Christmas. Very funny and very good cast.

I think it looks brilliant. Pity your kids dont live near me, I could have gone with them !!

Cant budge Mr Penguin to go to this one. For some reason even the trailers annoy him.

Watched a few films over the weekend and luckily no stinkers.

End of Watch: A decent copper film following two partners who like to look on the lighter side of life in a gang ridden neighbourhood. A pretty hard hitting film which was pretty reminiscent of The Shield for the setting, gang and drug aspect and the internal squabbling within the police force. Some pretty gruesome scenes with a very heavy ending. Enjoyed it.

The Tall Man: I read a few reviews of this one before I watched it and didn't know what to expect which was beneficial to the film. I won't go into what it's about but if you ever have a couple of hours spare it's worth a go. Not brilliant and not what it makes you believe it is from the start but a decent watch.

Gone Girl: Again pretty decent, I can't stand Ben Affleck but he didn't grate on my nerves so it must have been OK. A couple of parts could have done with expanding and the end was a bit meh but again worth a watch.

Sony and Marvel has finally completed a deal to allow Spiderman to appear in Marvel films.

I now know why North Korea was so offended by The Interview..............its fucking shit.

Sony and Marvel has finally completed a deal to allow Spiderman to appear in Marvel films.

As he has been a regular member of the Avengers for great chunks of the Marvel Canon and an involved with the Fantastic Four since Amazing Spiderman #1 in the mid-sixties then that is great news.

As he has been a regular member of the Avengers for great chunks of the Marvel Canon and an involved with the Fantastic Four since Amazing Spiderman #1 in the mid-sixties then that is great news.

He appears in Lego Marvel Super Heroes. #definitive

Does that mean we will finally get a film that tells us how he became Spiderman?....

It's as if you three just couldn't get any cooler :)

WOAH!! Don't drag me into this Marvel geekiness. I was mocking not getting moist

Spider-Man in the marvel cinematic universe will be a good thing I think as long as the casting is right, Andrew Garfield was great imo. Hopefully we don't get another origin/uncle Ben dying movie out of this though.

Hopefully they could do a complete crossover movie. Civil War between Iron Man and Captain America would be an ace plot to become a Marvel movie and involved just about every character you could think of. Avengers vs X-Men would also be very tasty on the screen. There also was a massive cross-over event called Siege which would work brilliantly from a cinematic point of view.

Back