• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...rison-fords-indiana-jones-boots-10007344.html

Indy without Harrison Ford? Nah. I just can't imagine that - they should let it lie.

Pre-Crystal Skull I'd have agreed with you but I'd like to see Indy end on a decent film. Ford is too old and Chris Pratt seems as good an option as any. Disney taking over Lucasfilm might be the best thing that ever happened to Star Wars and Jones but a huge amount depends on the quality of Episode 7.

I haven't seen either Inglorious or Django. I really should I guess.

Django is the better of the two IMO but they're only entertaining in a fluffy, nothingy sort of way. Like eating a McDonalds or watching Take Me Out. Not made a decent film since Jackie Brown.

PF > JB > RD > IB > KBV2

IMO.

Django was guff.

A Walk Among The Tombstones. Excellent film.

Really, have given that the swerve, thinking it would be like those Taken films.

It is a bit, but then I enjoyed the Taken films too. Liam Neeson films are always worth a watch in my eyes LK .

It is a bit, but then I enjoyed the Taken films too. Liam Neeson films are always worth a watch in my eyes LK .
Didn't mind the first Taken, but I usually dont bother with sequels as you find they are usually produced without a script, and are only interested in ka-ching profits.

A Walk Among The Tombstones. Excellent film.

Watched it last night and thought it was utterly shit. Laughable in places.

The Grey, watched that a couple of weeks ago and that was decentish.

Watched Parker last week as well, that was OK but could have been much better.

Watched it last night and thought it was utterly shit. Laughable in places.

The Grey, watched that a couple of weeks ago and that was decentish.

Watched Parker last week as well, that was OK but could have been much better.

I watched Parker last week, thought that was utterly shite.

article-2719007-2047CA5800000578-687_634x471.jpg

Back