• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Hope so - I really like the comic so I am pretty hopeful. Nice Italian at Bella Italia at Bentley Bridge before the showing makes for an ace date night with the missus. Thankfully no PTG draft tonight to get me in the shit!

The Way Way Back was really good I thought. Seeing Carrell play a nasty bloke instead of a loveable loser was very refreshing, and Sam Rockwell was great.

I watched About Time on Saturday which was a very decent film with lots of likeable stuff in it. Well worth a watch. It also has Margot Robbie who was in Wolf Of Wall Street too. She is phenomenally gorgeous. I used to see her in Neighbours when I used to watch that a few years back and fell in lust with her then.

Hope so - I really like the comic so I am pretty hopeful. Nice Italian at Bella Italia at Bentley Bridge before the showing makes for an ace date night with the missus. Thankfully no PTG draft tonight to get me in the shit!
Oh and there's apparently a post-credit sequence as with most Marvel films, so stay to the end.

Great stuff. Dave Batista is brilliant in it. Thoroughly enjoyable, brilliant effects, and laugh out loud funny in places.

I couldn't take it anymore,Sharknado 2 is the worst rubbish I've ever seen.

What's next? Thor - The Shark World? The Accidental Shark? The Dark Shark Rises?

My God,the possibilities are endless.

David Brent: The Movie.

Coming to cinema near you in 2015

I'm worried that it will be rubbish! Then again I worried about the Alan Partridge one and that was brilliant

The Office was absolutely magnificent. Superbly observed.

Jesus Christ no. I fucking despised every second of the unfunny claptrap called the office.

You shouldn't have watched the full 2 series and specials then if you disliked it so much...

I gave it three episodes as I remember. That was all I could stomach. Never made it to the end of any episode either without turning over. It just isn't funny in any way shape or form.

It wasn't funny to you. I would say its success around the World meant the show was deemed funny by a few.

I gave it three episodes as I remember. That was all I could stomach. Never made it to the end of any episode either without turning over. It just isn't funny in any way shape or form.

It was awkward,I hate watching awkward on TV or film.Added to that it was like you say,not funny.

It wasn't funny to you. I would say its success around the World meant the show was deemed funny by a few.

Quite. I personally find Monty Python as funny as standing on Lego but they must be doing something right to still be selling out a massive run of arena shows despite them basically just repeating word for word what you can watch on DVD.

Absolutely agree - each to their own. I at least know that I won't be blowing my £9 a ticket on this particular movie.

The Film Thread - temporarily re-titled "The Office" Thread

Absolutely agree - each to their own. I at least know that I won't be blowing my £9 a ticket on this particular movie.

Take J9 on an Orange Wednesday deal. You can be annoyed for free....

Back