• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Looking forward to the Inbetweeners 2 next week..............

I can see this escalating into a bloods v crips style gang warfare :)

ie. West Side Story the 'miserable gets' v the 'sharknado's'

Looking forward to the Inbetweeners 2 next week..............

Now The Inbetweeners in Sharknado 3 I WOULD enjoy. They'd fit in perfectly with the talentless cast of Sharknado.

Not seen the film, very happy those that did loved it....but in my position of being a Miserable fucker, it is my duty to stamp it out (this is normally Langers job but he watched it so was unavailable)

Now The Inbetweeners in Sharknado 3 I WOULD enjoy. They'd fit in perfectly with the talentless cast of Sharknado.

I'll text you film updates next week, such classics as "HAHAHAHA Ja said BUS WANKERS LOLZ"

Not seen the film, very happy those that did loved it....but in my position of being a Miserable fucker, it is my duty to stamp it out (this is normally Langers job but he watched it so was unavailable)

That's fine - I'll swap with you when The Inbetweeners 2 comes out.

Would rather watch this:

53da901a7ffcc.jpg

Anyone complaining about sharknado being shit are surely completely missing the point?

I'm not moaning about it being shit......haven't seen it so cannot say if its epic/so shit its ace/dull.........I just like moaning about shit to annoy people at times.

Anyone complaining about sharknado being shit are surely completely missing the point?

If you want a film to make you laugh though why not watch a proper comedy rather than something that's just so shit it's comical?

The clue is in the word COMICAL

Yes but why not just watch something that's intent from the very start is comedy?

If you fancied a night out with humour would you go to see a comedian or a really shit amateur production of Annie?

So something has to say "comedy" on the box before you can find it funny and enjoyable? Seems a bit restrictive.

Back