• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

The chainsaw bit made me spit coffee over the laptop! :icon_lol:

Cos nothing says I love you like proposing with the jewellery wrenched from a (rubber) severed limb.

What a film. I loved every second. So insanely funny from start to finish. A work of utter genius and should be getting oscars

That was absolutely amazing. Best film I've seen in ages. The proposal at the end was beautifully done - I almost started welling up.

A true seminal moment in cinema. When can I buy the 2 film DVD? The kids need to see this

Please spare a thought as I have to now sit through Noah for the next 2 and a bit hours . Believe me, its not my choice.

Yep, I'd like to see a film about a bloke gathering two of every animal and getting them into an ark, I cant get a fly out of my conservatory with the doors open. :)

Well, no need to watch Sharkawotsit now, feels like i have seen it..........

A film of pure genius. (Was bugging me last night who the taxi driver was and then it came to be this morning he was the bloke off Taxi)

Had to record the last 20 mins and watch it this morning due to my 4 year old coming down stairs after having a nightmare, missus (most unreasonably I thought) made me turn over, she felt it wouldn't be a good idea for a 4 year old after a nightmare to be watching a film about flying sharks eating people.

Had to record the last 20 mins and watch it this morning due to my 4 year old coming down stairs after having a nightmare, missus (most unreasonably I thought) made me turn over, she felt it wouldn't be a good idea for a 4 year old after a nightmare to be watching a film about flying sharks eating people.

I had nightmares after watching Jaws as a child, ( couldn't sleep with my legs out straight :)) Now if Jaws had the ability to fly !!

Well, no need to watch Sharkawotsit now, feels like i have seen it..........

And me. Though I cheered when our three heroes (aka Squeeze, Paddy and Langers) announced that the film had ended.....

Syfy have announced that Sharknado 3 has been greenlit after record audiences for last night here and the night before in the US.

Syfy have announced that Sharknado 3 has been greenlit after record audiences for last night here and the night before in the US.

HPj4EKF.gif

*books week on the Moon for the release date*

To be fair, what are record audiences or the SyFy channel ?

Back