• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

A sequel to Mike Bassett England Manager is to be filmed this year. Brilliant news, as long as its as good as the first one.

If ever you want to see an example of the best/worst forms of method acting then watch Christian Bale in the machinist.

If ever you want to see an example of the best/worst forms of method acting then watch Christian Bale in the machinist.

Amazing film, absolutely loved it. Can't remember who borrowed my copy for the life of me.

Saving Mr Banks.Enjoyed muchly, although I shouldnt imagine its one for the blokes !

Luc Besson film starring Scarlett Johansson:

It looks fantastic!

Leon is still up there. Besson is generally good.
Looks like an upgrade on 5th element.

I love Fifth Element................Multipass!

Only just seen Desolation Of Smaug , in 3D. Loved it.

Just watched Safety Not Guaranteed. A quirky little comedy about a guy who's building a time machine. Didn't expect much but really enjoyed it!

Captain America Winter Soldier is excellent. One of the best in the Marvel series. More like a spy thriller that happens to feature a super hero. His story arc is becoming the most fascinating in the series.

August: Osage County. By no means a feel good movie, but an excellent performance from Meryl Streep.

I love Fifth Element................Multipass!

tfe16.jpg

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer

Max Von Sydow?! Cool.

I'm far too excited about this film. I know it might be shit but I just cannot wait to see it.

Andy Serkis? Fuck...
Didn't think they could find someone to eclipse my dislike of Hayden Christensen...

(Though obvs, will still watch it...)

Back