• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

I watched Iron Man 3 at the weekend.

Probably the best of the 3 so far IMO.

Anyone seen the new Robocop? Might be heading to the cinema tomorrow but the 12a certification is already putting me off.

Saw Wolf of Wall Street last night. Didn't like it anywhere near as much as I thought I would.

Ben Kingsley is awesome in it. Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow have more chemistry than GSK. And Guy Pearce continues his decline with a shocker worse than than his performance in Prometheus. The best of the Iron Man films, and all three have been great.

Definitely want to go and see new Russian film, Stalingrad. The German film of the same name is one of the greatest unheralded war films I've seen, it will be interesting to see how the Russian take on one of the most significant battles in military history measures up.

Sad news that Harold Ramis has passed away.

I went to see The Book Thief at the weekend. A very enjoyable film.

Saw Gravity last night, really enjoyed it. Not a big fan of this 3D malarkey, but this is definitely a film you have to see on a big screen and in 3D.

Homefront with Jason Statham. Really enjoyed this one .

American Hustle - quality film with a ton of quality acting performances. Loved it.

Back