• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Being subjected to a Harry Potter film for the first time ever. Why any self respecting adult would admit to enjoying these films is beyond my realms of reasoning.

Being subjected to a Harry Potter film for the first time ever. Why any self respecting adult would admit to enjoying these films is beyond my realms of reasoning.

I love 'em, and the books ,and are not ashamed to admit it :)

Harry Potter is ace.

Watched Despicable Me with the kids earlier today. Absolutely loved it!!

It's for kids. Nothing I saw earlier appealed to me at all. You pair are losers!

Of course it's for kids. But it's still a good series.

To be fair, I wasn't into magic and wizards and shit when I was a kid either.

I love Harry Potter! Although, the books are better than the films and had I not read the books I probably wouldn't appreciate the films as much.

Got The Mortal Insruments : City Of Bones to watch tonight.. If its crap then no worries, it only cost $1.

I love Harry Potter! Got the first book when I was 11 and was hooked from then on, the books get more grown up as the characters in them do and the writing improves as well. I really like the films too (4th is the weakest and 6th my favourite) but I can see that if I read or watched the first one now for the first time I might not like it as much.

Machin, it appears you are the odd ball , not us Potter lovers !! :)

Right on , brother. Don't bother.

You miserable devils. I agree it's aimed at teenagers but then so was Star Wars.

On another note I watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Very good, entertaining and engrossing film (if a little simplistic take on fascism). Reccomended especially if you watched the first one. Phillip Seymour Hoffman steals every scene he's in.

Phillip Seymour Hoffman is a true modern great. Properly great actor.

Back