• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Django was decent enough.

Adam Sandler has one uber redeeming film - PTA's Punch Drunk Love. Mind you Reign Over Me was decent too. The straight roles he's quite good, it's when he does his stupid comedy roles then he's intolerable.

I liked Django too, although it was a bit slow in parts. The final scene was very Tarantino.

Sorry T-Mamerica.

Can you not go back a page in your browser and have it pop up in the reply box again?

No, tis gone forever more...

It was just me rambling on about Mission to Lars, a film about a brother & sister who take their autistic brother on a trip to America to meet his hero Lars Ulrich.

I loved Django, great film. Saw Argo the other day which is good but not really my kind of film and Ben Affleck looked bored throughout.

Also, weird british horror film called Panic Button was surprisingly good, worth checking out of you like that kind of thing.

Django was decent enough.

Adam Sandler has one uber redeeming film - PTA's Punch Drunk Love. Mind you Reign Over Me was decent too. The straight roles he's quite good, it's when he does his stupid comedy roles then he's intolerable.

Adam Sandler does serious!!?!?!? Straight on the download

What happened to the IMDb thread? :confused:

It's in here (See the replies above and it goes back to Quirk)

It's in here (See the replies above and it goes back to Quirk)

Aha,hidden in plain sight.I like it,our own movie database protection program. :)

Might have done well as it's own thread tbh but we can just display it in here like that, :)

BTW I really enjoyed Django, I thought everyone did!

I definitely urge you to watch Punch Drunk Love b3h. Sandler really is fantastic in it.

I got both those ones you said last night Bear :)

Back