• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Many of us seen Fight Club?

I think so but we don't like to talk about it.

One of the best films I've ever seen and in my top 5. I like Fincher as a director and think Fight Club is more about mental health than stoving people's skulls in. Any film that finishes with the Pixies is doing well.

I think so but we don't like to talk about it.

One of the best films I've ever seen and in my top 5. I like Fincher as a director and think Fight Club is more about mental health than stoving people's skulls in. Any film that finishes with the Pixies is doing well.

Yep, great film, and where is my mind is just about the best B side track 1s you'll ever get.

Saw The Human Centipede last night. Truly awful film.

No. It would've benefited from a bit more gore and gruesomeness.

Total Recall with Colin Farrell - Action packed .

I just can't bring myself to watch that.

Because I know it'll only be about a tenth as good as the original, so I'll only end up disappointed.

I can understand that from a blokes point of view, although for a female, Mr Farrell is easier on the eyes than Arnie was :)

Well I could certainly cope with watching Jessica Biel.

Just finished The Hobbit. OK film but the CGI is as ropey as fuck in a few places.

ResidentEvil Retribution - Ok , but loved Milla's black number.

Actress in skintight black outfit...cant see the attraction there, oh hold on why did I watch Underworld...ah, that's why.

Back