• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Saw Made in Dagenham last night. Excellent it was. Like Rocky but with trade unions.

Saw Precious last night. I try to avoid heavy child abuse dramas as they're such tough going, but this was excellent. Despite the fact that it was set in 1987 and all the teachers had quite high spec PCs on their desks.

Saw American Pie and Avengers on saturday with my girlfriend.

They were both totally brilliant well worth ticket. American Pie was just like a blast from the past good to see the old cast together and a great way to finish off the series.

Avengers was brilliant with the story being a little odd if your not familiar with the comics like me but it has some good comedy moments and overall is a good film.

Suprised that more are not excited about Prometheous...

Watched Priest the other night as I'd fuck all to do, and it was quite a decent film to pass an hour and a half.

Avengers was AWESOME. And Hulk had the two best bits in the movie-- hilarious.

Yeah, The Dictator looks pretty funny. I'm a Sasha fan in general though.

I thought it was an Alien remake for the first few bits of the trailer (not a bad thing)... Looks pretty cool, I'll see it.

Hulk stole the show for me though at the end of avengers. I cannot wait for avengers 2 now.

Hulk stole the show for me though at the end of avengers. I cannot wait for avengers 2 now.

The Black Widow was pretty good too! :p

I'd like to go to the cinema as much as I can this year, I love it! Wouldn't mind going to see these:

Prometheus
American Pie: Reunion
I need to look at more upcoming films :p

I am very excited, tissue excited. This could be the kick start sci-fi needs. I read that originally they were planning for it to be a prequel to Alien but as the project developed it moved away from Alien and into its own 'world'. It might leave it open to go either way in future.

The Black Widow was pretty good too! :p

I'd like to go to the cinema as much as I can this year, I love it! Wouldn't mind going to see these:

Prometheus
American Pie: Reunion
I need to look at more upcoming films :p

add Ted

and the dictator to your list and the black widow was good but it's just hulk up in starks tower at the end (insert spoilers here) was awesome

Great film night last night on ITV4 - This is Spinal Tap followed by Magnum Force. Excellent way to finish the evening.

Just watched Taken. Excellent stuff.

Back