• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

I saw One flew over the cuckoo's the other week. I can see why it is regarded as a classic.

He's fucking dreadful.

Forty pages of drivel and sub-nursery ryme passages about him and his happy wife. Complete crap.

I'm with you on this one. They would have had to cast David Bellamy on crack.

I HATE Tom Bombadil. "Ring-a-ding-dillo" - fuck off.

the computerised shape of the ship that is brought up halfway through the trailer is exactly the same as the crashed ship in Alien. Interesting.

Yup - a brief glimpse of a hologram showed the creature that had crashed in the ship too.

This could be amazing.

the computerised shape of the ship that is brought up halfway through the trailer is exactly the same as the crashed ship in Alien. Interesting.

Yes. I think it's intended to be a sort of Alien prequel. presumably there'll be similar mixed intentions from the company. the previous trailers had not shown any creatures in though there was reference to life forms they were picking up in one of them.

looks fantastic and I can hardly wait.

I have to say the action scenes look fabulous, but the exposition stuff looks quite dull. I'm still not convinced by Noomi Rapace's suitability either.

I hope I'm proved wrong on my doubts.

I just watched Avengers Assemble, i liked it, some good action scenes and some snappy jokes thrown in too.

+1

Seriously can't wait for batman. More excited for it than Avengers.

Saw the Batman trailer last night when i went to watch Avengers, it does look bloody good and Bane looks like a monster.

The Dictator and American Pie to look forward to this month with my Girlfriend. She wants to see that one about the vampire aswell I'll let you know what they are like

Just went to watch the Avengers, bloody epic film!

Back