• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Noooooo!

Samuel L was the dogs in that. DHWAV at least had a sense of humour! This one was just poor. The one baddie was obviously a token replacement for the long blonde haired dude in the first. Main baddie was a poor clash of rickman/irons. & the ending was saft!

Die Hard with a Vengeance was the second best one, behind the first Die Hard.

Noooooo!

Samuel L was the dogs in that. DHWAV at least had a sense of humour! This one was just poor. The one baddie was obviously a token replacement for the long blonde haired dude in the first. Main baddie was a poor clash of rickman/irons. & the ending was saft!

This. Die Hard 4 is the worst of the series IMO.

Visited a mate this weekend who made me watch die hard 4.

Don't waste your time with this piece of shit movie.

That is all.

I'd rather watch that again than 'Monsters'. I'd recorded it and with nothing to do Friday night I watched it, and it was the biggest waste of two hours I've ever made. Literally nothing happens during the whole film, utter horseshit.

I'd rather watch that again than 'Monsters'. I'd recorded it and with nothing to do Friday night I watched it, and it was the biggest waste of two hours I've ever made. Literally nothing happens during the whole film, utter horseshit.

Agreed, but didnt you spend the whole two hours thinking 'somethings got to happen soon ?' Alas it never does :(

Agreed, but didnt you spend the whole two hours thinking 'somethings got to happen soon ?' Alas it never does :(

A bit like watching Wolves then?

Yeah I did. It does give you that bit of suspense every now and again, and I couldn't believe it when the credits came rolling up. Two hours of complete and utter anti-climax. Why anybody thought making that as a movie was a good idea was beyond me.

Nothing, I repeat NOTHING will ever beat the hatred I feel towards the buffoon who made me watch Robocop 3. The barometer of godawful films.

Nothing, I repeat NOTHING will ever beat the hatred I feel towards the buffoon who made me watch Robocop 3. The barometer of godawful films.

Unlike the original which is marvellous. They're remaking it though of course. Oops sorry, I meant 're-imagining'. They've also just re-imagined Total Recall. Somebody make them stop.

I can't watch Alien 3 again as I was so annoyed with it. A complete waste of what should have been a great film. Stupid plot line that had so much potential.

Die Hard with a Vengeance was the second best one, behind the first Die Hard.

Agree with this although i like all 4 Die Hard films, i've seen the first one more times than i care to remember.

Unlike the original which is marvellous. They're remaking it though of course. Oops sorry, I meant 're-imagining'. They've also just re-imagined Total Recall. Somebody make them stop.

what the fuck for? It isn't like those films are fifty years old?

If they even threaten to do the same with blade runner I shall scream and scream and scream until I am sick

what the $#@! for? It isn't like those films are fifty years old?

If they even threaten to do the same with blade runner I shall scream and scream and scream until I am sick

Its ridiculous. Another Spider Man origin film coming soon as well. Madness.

That said, I would love it if somebody remade the Star Wars prequels.

That said, I would love it if somebody remade the Star Wars prequels.

They should do Knights of the Old Republic. Amazing story line, cool bad guy, fit female Jedi, big battles in space, the lot.

Miles better than eps 1 - 3.

There is absolutely NO reason to remake a popular film from recent history apart from money, obviously if you want to 'remake' an obscure film, ie Seven Samurai becoming the Magnificent Seven, then fine.

they should remake 'M'

Last edited:
They should do Knights of the Old Republic. Amazing story line, cool bad guy, fit female Jedi, big battles in space, the lot.

Miles better than eps 1 - 3.

Agreed. I think that was what we sort of expected when the prequels were announced. I thought the Jedi at their peak would be the coolest thing ever but they mainly sat around being pompous and when they did fight they usually got their asses kicked.

Quite right.

"We are keepers of the peace, not soldiers."

Aw just fuck off 'master' and kick some federation ass. You're tough, you've trained in the Jedi arts all your life and now you want to discuss treaties around a table with a pot of tea? Bollocks.

Fight!!

Whatever they did they should rewrite to eliminate jar jar fucking binks from the star wars canon. Hideous.

Back