• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Film Thread

Incidentally, I was looking at Chloe Moretz thinking "she's becoming quite attractive", checked on IMDb and she only turns 14 in February this year :icon_redface: I thought she must be getting on for 16 now!!

:ursofunny:
996TPT_Kelly_Macdonald_007.jpg

Just watched The Adjustment Bureau.

I liked the concept as a sci-fi up to a point but found the ending a little unsatisfactory. So often these days I find myself unhappy with endings!

Matt Damon was good in it though.

Just watched The Adjustment Bureau.

I liked the concept as a sci-fi up to a point but found the ending a little unsatisfactory. So often these days I find myself unhappy with endings!

Matt Damon was good in it though.

yeah, interesting idea, hated the film.

saw Drive yesterday, thought it was excellent

I'm going to see 'The Grey' in 20 minutes starring Liam Neeson

Went to see Chronicle last night, i enjoyed it, its a bit odd though, sort of reminded me of Cloverfield in a way because none of it is ever really explained.

Going to see The Room on Saturday. "The Citizen Kane of bad movies." Might be the funniest film ever, completely unintentionally. It's got a Q&A with the cast beforehand. And what's more, my mate has become a Facebook friend with one of the "stars" so we're going for a drink with him beforehand.

A mere flavour:

I saw an amazing film last night called 'Let The Right One In'. About a little boy in a town in Sweden who gets viciously bullied everyday until one day he meets a girl who helps him to stand up to his tormentors. He then falls in love with the girl, but she is not what she would appear to be......
This film put me through the mill emotionally like no other film I've seen for some time, and I couldn't concentrate today in work cos I couldn't stop thinking about it. Its happy, sad, funny, terrifying.....and the final scene in the swimming pool is one of the best bits of cinematography I've ever seen, it was sooo well done, if you've seen it, you'll know what Im on about, if you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend it.

It's an excellent film. Better than the remake IMO.

Wait.....I saw the one from 2008 so thats probably the re-make.

No that's the original. In Swedish with subtitles.

Chloe Moretz (Kick-Ass) is in the remake and it was only released last year.

Back