• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Ruben replacing Palinha

Not taking Ronaldo off as he's chasing another goal

That's how to strike a ball... Turkey 1-0 up ....Calhanoglu

Soft pen for Georgia....

we’ve been linked with Mikautadze before haven’t we? I’d definitely have him (will now be too expensive for us..)

we’ve been linked with Mikautadze before haven’t we? I’d definitely have him (will now be too expensive for us..)

I'd love us to sell Sa, then use that money plus Twat Guedes to get the keeper off Valencia

His loan deal with Metz has a €10m option to buy apparently.

Very soft penalty.
Not as bad, but shades of the Hwang penalty against Newcastle in as much as the dive was happening and he tried to stop the contact, the difference being he didn't. Another of those which is a penalty by the rules, but the rules are bollocks

Ronaldo finally subbed and there's the predictable strop

Not as bad, but shades of the Hwang penalty against Newcastle in as much as the dive was happening and he tried to stop the contact, the difference being he didn't. Another of those which is a penalty by the rules, but the rules are bollocks
is it really pen by the rules?
It’s more like the Tom cairney one - there’s contact but insufficient to knock a grown man over. grown man dives to win the pen and the twats freeze frame the contact to give the pen because they’ve never actually played football.

Back