• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

On the ferry back now only bad thing about the trip was the game. @White Wolf sums it up pretty well in his post. Very much felt like a defeat walking away from the game.
Plus side saw no trouble, heard 1 rendition of the German Bomber song but that was minority.

On the ferry back now only bad thing about the trip was the game. @White Wolf sums it up pretty well in his post. Very much felt like a defeat walking away from the game.
Plus side saw no trouble, heard 1 rendition of the German Bomber song but that was minority.
The FiveLive breakfast presenter Rick Edwards said the exact same thing regarding trouble and has been the case wherever he's been. He want onto say that the Irish (?) bar on the main square in Cologne closed for the day in case of any bother and cost itself a fortune by doing so.

The FiveLive breakfast presenter Rick Edwards said the exact same thing regarding trouble and has been the case wherever he's been. He want onto say that the Irish (?) bar on the main square in Cologne closed for the day in case of any bother and cost itself a fortune by doing so.

All the bars around the fanzone were open service was excellent not once did I have to queue for a beer or food.
Loads of different fans in the square too very calm atmosphere. German police helped by just having a distant presence but not overbearing also very helpful for directions and assistance.

Foden has gone home to attend to a family matter - hopefully all OK.

Foden temporarily leaves the England camp to return home for family reasons

Are you allowed to bet on getting laid?
Put a fiver on for me, and any tips welcome, no discretion required at this end. 😎
"any tips welcome"
"no discretion required"

Sounds like you're the one trying to get laid tbf

Wout Faes has an incredible knack for winding me up with how unbelievably shit he is, despite not playing for any teams I care about. I don't know how he's playing at any kind of decent level, he's terrible at everything.

Not sure I’m having that as a penalty

Ukraine have been the better team, Belgium have done nothing at all.

Joke penalty.... German on VAR... . Vorsprung durch Technik

A point sees both Slovakia and Romania through so at least neither side has laid down tools (yet).

I may have been unlucky but don't think I've ever seen Doku have a good game, lots of endeavour but not a lot of end product... Adama but with less pace and strength?😁

Back