• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

I may have been unlucky but don't think I've ever seen Doku have a good game, lots of endeavour but not a lot of end product... Adama but with less pace and strength?😁
Said exactly the same elsewhere. Everything I’ve seen of him is utter gash.

Ukraine waste a glorious chance in injury time.

Going to be France vs Belgium

Belgium in the top half of the draw too. There’s value in those odds of those in the bottom half to bet for and then lay.

Betfair exchange has Italy at 19, Austria 20, Netherlands 17, Switzerland 42. Any of those make the final and you’ll make money. If England do then you wouldn’t worry about losing a few quid.

They need to go top two through then take the four teams with the next best points.

Or just go back to sixteen teams so they don't have to piss about at all.

Or go the whole hog and go 32. You could pick 8 UEFA teams easily who wouldn't be miles out of their depth.

That DJ piece at the end of the BBC coverage was possibly the most cringe thing I've seen in a long, long time.

Honestly just thought Portugual had taken the lead for 30 seconds, and was trying to work out why someone playing in Neto's position, but wasn't Neto, had scored!

So we play Slovakia at the moment!

To be fair Portugal had spent 20 years before him playing without a centre forward of note, so fits historically.

Back