• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

My usual jinx in effect.

Harsh but a penalty with the way UEFA interpret the rules.

One of those that looks a lot worse in the slow-mo than real-time. Think he was trying to move his arm away, just didn't have the reaction speed, but in the replay the ref was shown he's looking straight at the ball and it only shows the build-up to the touch.

I'd love us to go to Valencia and offer them cash + PlayStation Face for this keeper.

I'd be livid if that wasnt given for us, arm completely out straight.
After being pummelled for 30 minutes, Georgia exerted a bit more pressure at the end of the half.

It's a deffo pen. Arm is way out and it hits it. Unlucky but nailed on unfortunately.

One of the great European Championship goals there

You might want to try marking up off corners, lads.

I’ve just watched the Rooney 2004 documentary on iPlayer.

Seeing how good he was gave me goosebumps. We 100% should have won that tournament.
The injury and bad sub by Sven (he'd lost faith in Heskey after a shite showing off the bench vs France...but you can't pair Vassell and Owen, it'll keep coming back at you, bring on Butt, Hargreaves or King to go five in midfield, we're already 1-0 up) was a huge turning point but what also gets overlooked is how fucking lucky Helder Postiga's goal is. Shoulders it in from 12 yards.

How did I forget that Bobby fucking Martinez was managing Portugal now!

Feel less bad about wanting Türkiye to pull off the upset knowing that.

I thought Türkiye had made a big deal about being called their proper name. Sam Matterface obviously didn’t get the memo.

OG so bad the cameras weren't even looking at it!

Back