• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

on holiday in Greece. In the shop this morning and a German lady is taking the piss asking if I enjoyed the game. I mean I’m Brum rather than Black Country but it surely can’t sound anything like Scottish can it? I didn’t deny I just attempted a broad Glasgae accent and said ‘aye we was shite’ just to confuse her more.

on holiday in Greece. In the shop this morning and a German lady is taking the piss asking if I enjoyed the game. I mean I’m Brum rather than Black Country but it surely can’t sound anything like Scottish can it? I didn’t deny I just attempted a broad Glasgae accent and said ‘aye we was shite’ just to confuse her more.
I'd have gone with "I'm delighted, I've never got over Stirling Bridge"

Honestly I don’t blame him, it’s ridiculous how often this happens.

The shorts on this Swiss kit are ridiculous. Looks like they're all wearing their y-fronts on the outside.

Assistant ref clearly determined to show why VAR is still needed.

Can almost hear all the European scouts adding Duah to their shortlists.

Swiss should be 2 up, seem to be controlling this game quite comfortably.

Thought this would be a more even match-up than this, Switzerland seem very comfortable here.

felt sorry for Scotland last night, hoped they would have had a decent performace.

My step son was in the ground my bar was loaded with Scots most of whom have become friends over the last 6 years. so to see that was not good.

Back