• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

some of me was delighted, especially for the characters like above who by the way do exist.

but my overriding feeling was one of disappointment for my Step son, my extended family who I love. Some real good friends who were in the bar last night.

Lovely hit. 2-0 about right.

Hungary vying with Scotland to be the shittest team at the finals.

The ex Wolves "ace" is on.

First five seconds more energy than a whole season of Matt Doherty.

My Hungarian isn't up to much but I'm guessing Clive has it totally wrong calling him "Bowler".

Varga makes amends, 2-1.

Swiss have switched off, thought it was won, Hungary better for that last 10 minutes

Swiss have switched off, thought it was won, Hungary better for that last 10 minutes
Surprised Dross Townsend hasn't pulled out "2-0 is a dangerous score" from his big book of clichés...

Clive getting his Anfield love in now that Szoboszlai has decided to turn up (got his obligatory Man U reference in the first half for no reason either).

Took a while but ITV have finally over the last decade (since the nadir of the Chiles era) sorted out their presenter and pundits. Thought Gael Clichy was excellent earlier. But their main commentators remain appalling, Clive makes me actively pine for Boobies Matterface.

"Looks more Scottish than Hungarian".

I dunno Clive, what do Hungarian people look like?

Took a while but ITV have finally over the last decade (since the nadir of the Chiles era) sorted out their presenter and pundits. Thought Gael Clichy was excellent earlier. But their main commentators remain appalling, Clive makes me actively pine for Boobies Matterface.
Every time I'm reminded of this it makes me chuckle.

Back