• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The E&S Classic Match Reports

Went off for Orange Wes IIRC who fell over for Miller's "no actual trick" trick.

Wasn't on the field when we scored is what I meant......my rubbish communication skills

I remember the chants of "you should have pissed in the bottle", so yeah he definitely played.

Michael Oakes had a great game and then followed up v Liverpool (?) and his reward....dropped

Wolverhampton Wanderers: Oakes, Irwin, Craddock, Butler, Naylor, Newton, Ince, Rae, Kennedy, Miller, Iversen (Ganea 80).
Subs not used: Cameron, Clyde, Kachloul, Ikeme.

Manchester United: Howard, O'Shea, Ferdinand (Brown 50), Silvestre, Fortune, Fletcher (Bellion 65), Keane, Phil Neville (Forlan 68), Ronaldo, Scholes, Van Nistelrooy.
Subs not used: Butt, Carroll.

I was in Michigan when that game was played, really pissed me off I missed it.

A classic match that I actually went to. I couldn't believe it when Miller scored although I went more mental for his late equaliser against Liverpool.

Completely forgot we had Kachloul...

excuse the 'senior' moment, but why was Rio banned for 9 months ?

Failing to give a sample for a standard drugs test.
I remember the chants of "you should have pissed in the bottle", so yeah he definitely played.

Allegedly he had dose, although I have no way of corroborating this.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport.../classic-match-report-albion-2-wolves-4-1996/

I'll never forget this one. Our last win at The Hawthorns too.

And that marvellous Saunders-esque interview from Buckley at full time too :icon_lol:

School the following day was AMAZING. There was this utter fucktard a few years above me who loathed anything and everything to do with Wolves (he masqueraded as an Albion fan, but he was just so anti-Wolves it was easy to forget who he supposedly supported) and he got the piss taken out of him for months after this.

Everyone remembers Paul Crichton's display at Molineux in the return game (rightly so, pure comedy) but he was arguably just as terrible in the 4-2. Three set pieces and glued to his line like a Brad Jones prototype.

It could have been all different if Bob Taylors offside goal was given (He was a mile onside) 3-4 with 15 minutes to go I believe...

Everyone remembers Paul Crichton's display at Molineux in the return game (rightly so, pure comedy) but he was arguably just as terrible in the 4-2. Three set pieces and glued to his line like a Brad Jones prototype.

Was it 2-0 to Wolves at Molineux and Crichton kept booting the ball into touch?

I'd grudingly add March-May 2004 Henri Camara to that list.

I liked early Seoul too :D

Back