• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

"I know how to make my body healthy, but how do I make my mouth healthy?"

Said no-one, ever. Twats.

The Tesco 100 year "time travelling van" advert.

The driver gives away his cargo of food and then takes the van home. Fucker is getting sacked.

He's also having Christmas Dinner in his tesco uniform. The prick.

If that's the shenanigans Tesco lets their staff get up to, I'll continue not to buy from them.

All these fucking adverts where they repurpose songs with new lyrics to fit their shitty products. Even if I hate the original song it pisses me off.

That Flash one with the dog was the absolute worst.

That Sainsbury's woman gives a bag of oranges to one kid but didn't shell-out anything to the children's home next to her stall.

Also, the Lloyds advert music is getting on my tits now.

The Coke Christmas ad. They very start of that ad I keep thinking the Simpsons is starting!

The Amazon Ad - They managed to find the 5 people who like working for them (1 of them bribed with Cakes). I don't care if an old guy works hard and plays hard and zero bastard interest to go round their sweat shops, sorry warehouses

The Amazon Ad - They managed to find the 5 people who like working for them (1 of them bribed with Cakes). I don't care if an old guy works hard and plays hard and zero bastard interest to go round their sweat shops, sorry warehouses

That particularly pisses me off as the ad is a direct piece of propaganda straight out of the Nazi playbook with Volkswagen. I visited the Topography of Terrors in Berlin (everybody should see this, it's terrifying) which is about the rise of the Nazi's and what they did to their own people and that Amazon ad is almost a carbon copy (bar the cakes bit) of the language used on posters by the Nazi's for the forced workers in Volkswagen.

Kevin the Carrot fans 'fight' in Aldi stores as popular toy goes on sale

Mirror
4 hours ago

The Coke Christmas ad. They very start of that ad I keep thinking the Simpsons is starting!

Amazon is a terrible place to work. About 5 or 6 years ago we had Amazon phone us up asking for staff (when I was still in recruitment). We put a few in but they were getting warning 'points' straight from the off. They give you 5 minutes for a toilet break and my guys were a 10 minutes round trip from the toilets. They have lifts that are rated for people and cargo yet people have to use the stairs. They're on a public relations exercise because they are WAY down on staff. Got a mate in Cannock that's one of their biggest suppliers and he's 60% down on 5 years ago as people would rather lose their benefits for a week or two than work there.

Yeah, they are notoriously awful. Borderline illegal some of the shit they pull.

That advert is disgraceful.

Yeah, they are notoriously awful. Borderline illegal some of the shit they pull.

That advert is disgraceful.

So you don't want a lift to Merry Hill to see the Coca Cola lorry 6th December?

Also, the ad with the girl quoting A Tale Of Two Cities needs to learn how to pronounce 'us' instead of saying uzzz. Also, she's obviously late for school at it isn't mentioned. The little shit.

Clearscore keep changing their entire strategy every few weeks, they must be spending ridiculous amounts (not sure how they make money in the first place).

Anyway the latest has some bloke dressed as a zebra working in a hospital. Nonsensical enough but the other guy calls him "tiger" to start off with. WTF? It genuinely looks and sounds like they massively fucked up on the first take and just never bothered changing it.

Standard Nationwide mention, they're still on the "stand up" stuff. There's one with some woman comparing money to her first boyfriend. There are literally no jokes in it. There is nothing even possibly funny about what she's saying, besides which the delivery is appalling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYUxs2sQTB0

Honestly.

Yeah she is awful. She gets used on Cats Does Countdown sometimes too and she's not much better on there either. Married to some weird scruffy looking comedian.

All those Coca Cola lorries covered in lights. Imagine the carbon footprint.

I see the Deliveroo advert has now been banned.

Back