• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Misleading, doesnt explain that you'd have to pay a delivery charge from each retailer individually and there's no way you'd order from all those suppliers and they'd turn up together as you'd have ordered each item independently !

ps, as an aside the GoCompare advert had more complaints as it 'trivialised car crashes '

The "it was the best of times, it was the worst of times" girl is getting on my nerves now. For starters, get to school on time you little scally wag.

New deliveroo advert with England players shilling for them. Yep, I'm sure England internationals are regularly ordering fast food deliveries.

Pretty sure they don't open their front doors in full England strip either (John Terry possibly an exception).

Just came on to put about the deliveroo advert. The amount of times I feel like doing a backflip over a hedge when my food turns up

The BT Sport advert for the FA Cup featuring two Black Country pigeons.

The ad on radio that I thought initially was a spoof for 'Un-Tuckit' shirts, not so much the ad in itself although thats pretty bad but the concept...deary me

The ad on radio that I thought initially was a spoof for 'Un-Tuckit' shirts, not so much the ad in itself although thats pretty bad but the concept...deary me

Just reminded me I need to buy a couple of shirts. Ta for that, sale had nearly ended.

The advert with the cars driving in mud whilst the lorry driver is resting in his cab...that driver is getting fired.

Why would you want a 100 year old shirt ? I thought people were shorter then which would be counter productive to the 'larger gentleman' ?

I thought it was a 100 year old making new shirts. Maybe I read it wrong.

Meh, if this were another thread I would call you both ****s :)

Back