• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Too much faff to block ads on YouTube through Android/Chromecast (I do on PC).

Anyway there is now an Uncle Ben's advert with the smuggest couple in the world. I'm sure most of the population would love to set their house on fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efuRNRQskAo

I don't know what you're on about, me and the wife are like that !
I say tomato and she says "why dont you die you fat loser !! "
Almost identical ?

But she'll never call the whole thing off (due to a huge life insurance policy that isn't paid out in the event of suicide or spousal homicide).

In other news, that Lloyds advert with the horses and the bloke singing "I will look after yoooooouuuuuu". Isn't it about time that ad fucked right off?

Just came on to put about the deliveroo advert. The amount of times I feel like doing a backflip over a hedge when my food turns up

Never ordered a takeaway (to be delivered) but seen the drivers fannying about waiting for them in places.
Anyway, Mcdonalds food is generally cold when you eat there so i can only imagine what its like having it delivered!

Hussle (some gym thing, I don't know).

Woman says "or I can just go in the jacuzzi". Pause beat. And then pan to what is CLEARLY a bloody sauna.

Hussle (some gym thing, I don't know).

Woman says "or I can just go in the jacuzzi". Pause beat. And then pan to what is CLEARLY a bloody sauna.

Yes! This has been annoying me for ages :icon_lol:

Aaagghhh! That frigging Trivago advert which is on every 10 mins on seemingly every single bastarding channel.

How the hell does the older woman know that the younger woman is buying the exact same type of room or with the exact same extras? Gets right on my tits. My mute button is getting worn out from that one.

I’d also question privacy if a hotel receptionist started spouting out how much I’d paid in front of other guests.

Wouldn’t the payment for the booking through Trivago already be paid anyway? Booking.com take it in advance

Wouldn’t the payment for the booking through Trivago already be paid anyway? Booking.com take it in advance

Nope. I have 3 hotels booked in the USA this year and all booked via Booking.com and not handed over a penny for them. Money will be charged when we check in

Nope. I have 3 hotels booked in the USA this year and all booked via Booking.com and not handed over a penny for them. Money will be charged when we check in

Agree with that - depends on what deal you take as to whether it's paid then or when you book in whichever site you have gone through.

Same with Premier Inn. Book online, then pay when you check-in online or when you get there.

Most hotels are usually slightly cheaper if you pay in advance.

Agree with that - depends on what deal you take as to whether it's paid then or when you book in whichever site you have gone through.

Same with Premier Inn. Book online, then pay when you check-in online or when you get there.

So money taken on arrival rather than on departure like the annoying advert?

I think the credit card is charged an amount on arrival then the full amount on checkout.

Tends to vary between sites & what you book for (cancellable or not).

Tend to have to check my accounts to see whether I have already paid up front or not before I travel (next 2 are already paid for & cleared the account)

Back