• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Cheese strings advert pain in the arse

Imagine the reception you'd get if you came out with similar sort of bollocks to that lot, sat at the Royal London. Your name would be mud for an hour at least.

Did somebody say Just Eat?...

I hate the way the girl says "soll we order a takeaway".

How did that get through the net?

Not quite as bad as the Hilton Garden Inn advert during the Cricket World Cup where the woman could barely speak at all.

Oh and the Deliveroo advert is garbage as well. Like you'd really allow a dozen different people to order from a dozen different restaurants, and they'd all arrive at the same time at the right temperature.

And the way the woman says Waggamamma really boils my piss.

That Weetabix advert must be approaching its 4th year by now, must have a small ad budget.

There's a West Midlands trains advert on the radio,it's basically a sat nav type voice nagging the driver of the car telling them they should have taken the train just makes me want to take a hammer to naggy sat nav

Postcode Lottery - The new advert has a loudish doorbell sound and my dog just doesn't understand.

Some female sneaking into her house, late, after a night out. She then exclaims that at 33 she doesn't have to sneak past her parents bedroom as she now has her own place and proceeds to stick her music on, turned up to 11!

Yeah, you stupid cow and at 33 you should also know about noise pollution and unsociable behavior

Why's the Duracell bunny a bloody American now?

Churchill the dog (allegedly) riding a skateboard...

The Toyota C-HR advert, really annoying to watch and the music really boils my piss.

Back