• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Vorderman shilling some horrible equity release scheme. She really is a horrific person.

She is more plastic then human these days, costs a lot to do that to yourself so I guess she had to make it anyway she can.

Pretty sure some other terrible financial product she was hawking previously got banned as it was a massive scam.

No morality at all, also being good at maths doesn't mean you know how financial markets work.

She backed into my mate's car and tried to drive off, so she's a shit.

She's an absolute headcase. Not very nice at all.

She fucked up with my mate though, he's a proper Manchester villain who gave her her horoscope if she were to continue to leave the scene.

Can decide if that Johnny Depp perfume ad is a joke or if its for real.

The one with the Bison in it? Been on for ages and I think the ad designer is probably still stoned.

It's been around for years that one. Bloody awful.

Can decide if that Johnny Depp perfume ad is a joke or if its for real.

Drives out to the desert to bury some costume jewelry, riveting stuff.

I just wish they'd have named the perfume Sausage instead.

Sauvage?

More like "So Shit But They Paid Well".

I always hear Sauvage in the voice of Leslie Nielsen, as in Hector Savage (pronounced the same as the after shave) from the second naked gun movie.

So Absolutely Unfathomable, Vague And Godawfully Egregious

;)

That Nationwide comedian series of ads, the real shame is those comedians are actually going to think they're funny after the wanky laughter track.

That Nationwide comedian series of ads, the real shame is those comedians are actually going to think they're funny after the wanky laughter track.

Apparently was filmed at a specially put together live comedy gig!!

think it is seat who are currently running an ad that absolutely murders Lou Reed. Good god!

Trivento - They sponsor a load of programmes on Quest.

It's a group of men sat around a table, retelling stories of their bravery and such like. Anyway, they're all wankers.

Back