• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

All the Nationwide ads are hideous.

Some "excellent" adverts on Eurosport during the Tour as usual.

Sunny...Tel Aviv / Jerusalem City Breaks with Sian Welby and some Israeli supermodel are beginning to get quite repetitive.

But - Peloton cycling ads are fucking dreadful

Plus obvs - Alpacin Caffiene Shampoo ads are back. And Bora kitchens. NEVER EVER let a cyclist try and act is my main advice.

Don't get me wrong, worshipped Red Dwarf in the late 80's early 90's, but come on, the new AA advert takes unfunny to a new level.

You could say that about the last two series as well.

You could say that about the last two series as well.
They were ok. Nothing they ever do though will be as bad as Back to Earth. Even the writers have tried to wipe that from history.

The new Burger king advert when the wench asks for a cheeseburger and gets frowned upon.

THEY FUCKING sell cheeseburgers!!!

Bullshit advert.

Burger King burgers are shit anyway too. I chucked the last one I tried in the bin as it was rank.

It definitely needed something.

Anything by Beagle Street. Horrific acting at its finest.

Strongbow advert with a bunch of people singing (I use the term loosely) Together In Electric Dreams.

The hipster bastard in it is possibly the worst piano player in the world and sounds like a drowning cat when he bawls out the chorus.

Listening to a new release tracklist on Spotify and this comes up "Waters/Kinley - Together in Electric Dreams"...the fuckers from the Strongbow ad!

The Quickbook's ad with them making a shed load of cash out of a compulsory decision made by HMRC, forcing people to pay for making tax digital software.

The new Vauxhall trade in ad... Yeah of course Lord Knobby is bothered that he missed out on the extra £3,000 trade in when he sold his sports car for £380k cash... Just remind me which Vauxhall car is worth the kind of cash that he needs do the trade through you.

Right, here's my sports car, I'll have a £40k car and £343k change please

The new Vauxhall trade in ad... Yeah of course Lord Knobby is bothered that he missed out on the extra £3,000 trade in when he sold his sports car for £380k cash... Just remind me which Vauxhall car is worth the kind of cash that he needs do the trade through you.

Right, here's my sports car, I'll have a £40k car and £343k change please
My wife thought I had lost it when I ranted about that one

Way ahead of you on that,I refer the both of you to #857 on this very thread

I see Nationwide have finally got rid of the shit poem adverts...great news

Shame they have replaced them with shit stand up routines

The Sofology adverts. I actively avoid anything with Owen Wilson in as I cannot fucking stand him, now I’m stuck with hearing him talking over-elaborate bollocks about settees.

The Sofology adverts. I actively avoid anything with Owen Wilson in as I cannot fucking stand him, now I’m stuck with hearing him talking over-elaborate bollocks about settees.
Agreed. There's so many shite ads nowadays it's hard to keep track of them all.

Back