• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

My Google Fu is failing me big time here, the cunt is a fucking ghost.

Craig Kelly is the throaty man on the adverts you're looking for.

Yeah it is. I'd already looked at him but couldn't find any of the latest adverts attributed to him so didn't think it was, his website is an absolute clusterfuck as well so couldn't listen to any of the MP3s on there. Just found a voiceover reel on You Tube and it is definitely him.

The Lexus RX advert, the song is absolutely fucking horrendous.

There's a radio advert that annoys me,it's a bloke doing a blog about surviving an ongoing zombie apocalypse because he's got a Toyota pickup,and then he brags about how it's only costing £200 a month or something with insurance and servicing,it's at this point I think mate you're in a zombie apocalypse,you don't have to pay the monthly cost,and the servicing and insurance are worthless.
Dunno why it annoys me just does

No (and the mystery has already been solved)

I don't recognise the voice.

Ineson is back into his acting recently, FYI. He's in the trailer for the new Coen Brothers flick, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs.

Trailer for The Heist on Sky.

"It'll be cigars and croissants for us".

Leaving aside that THAT ISN'T A THING, she does the "cigar" motion when she's saying "croissants". Fuming here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That exact thing has been annoying me for WEEKS

:icon_lol: same. I went into a full-on rant about it the other evening.

Maybe she likes to smoke her croissants and has buttered cigars for breakfast

The best is croissants are about £2 for 8 at Tesco so its not a major achievement is it ??

ps. I love croissants but they are the most frustrating bread product imaginable, anything that self destructs as you try to spread it :icon_evil:

Trailer for The Heist on Sky.

"It'll be cigars and croissants for us".

Leaving aside that THAT ISN'T A THING, she does the "cigar" motion when she's saying "croissants". Fuming here.

So, she'll have at least a tenner...is the heist an RNLI collection tin?

Two for one on the Tui advert.

- I cannot have any respect for the mother as she dances from the taxi to the hotel. Unnerving behaviour.

- However, I will grant her some sympathy as her brat of a daughter mooches through her (presumably free) holiday with a face like a smacked arse.

Any of the perfume adverts with Julia Roberts in it, it's like its a parody but nobody has told her, do you think that people actually worship her as much as she thinks they do ?

Redknapp Sr shilling for Go Daddy, trying to make out that he created a website. Funny that as a few years ago he swore in a court of law that he didn't know what an email was.

I remember reading his first book around 2000 or so and there was a line in there to the effect of "make as much money for yourself as you can". The greedy bastard is absolutely minted and he still hawks himself around. Avaricious wanker.

Mind you I hope it does better than the last firm he advertised for. 666 Bet went under inside months and took a load of punters' money with them.

Back