• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

I don't know what it is, but I hate the Aussie woman that does the Trivago adverts. I hate her stupid voice and I hate her stupid face.

The ads for Alpecin Caffeine shampoo are MAGNIFICENT. Same with the Bora ovens ones. Common denominator - pro cyclists trying to act. They can't.

That, and any time they play SL2 On a Ragga Tip if/when Bardet wins are most enjoyable. I'm waiting for Bob Jungels to win so they can play General Levy.

The Dacia duster ad with the basterdised Ghostbusters effort. Somebody has paid some shitbucket marketing company for that and thought it was a good idea.

There's an ad on the quest channel for trivento wine,it's a load of blokes at a dinner party,saying things like "12.000 feet up,only one way down" as it cuts to him parachuting,"big hill in front but that's not going to stop me,cut to him on a bike" cut back to the dinner party with them all laughing,it annoys me because all those blokes drinking wine at a party,is it a gay party,are their wives in another room,is it just strange people?

New trailer on Sky for the start of the season.

They've got a Wolves fan on there wearing the 2010/11 shirt. Give him the new one!

I think it’s about time for Sixt to refresh their adverts - “That’s nothing!” is really grating now.

Yea I'm getting bored with being a lover/father figure and living in Milton Keynes while that birds parents go to Margate

The latest EE ad with Delia Smith. What the F has she got to do with football or phones other than the fact they can make some shitty puns? She's got her Norwich scarf on of course, a team you can't actually watch on the BT tie in that EE actually have.

The one for a League of Their Own where Redknapp does the most obviously scripted line ever about Dele Alli's dress sense and then Corden goes for the big laugh as if this was the funniest thing ever and he had never heard it, let alone co-written it.

Just fucking fuck off.

The one for a League of Their Own where Redknapp does the most obviously scripted line ever about Dele Alli's dress sense and then Corden goes for the big laugh as if this was the funniest thing ever and he had never heard it, let alone co-written it.

Just fucking fuck off.

I think I hate Corden more than anybody else in the world.

I think Corden's fine personally. At least he has various talents unlike some presenters/celebs. There's other people I dislike much more put it that way.

Brand is fine as long as he's not going too over the top trying too hard in interviews. You should see the vids of him talking to women presenters. The bloke's a genius at getting women smitten with him.

I liked the Carpool Karaoke with Paul McCartney.

The only time I have really laughed at Corden was when his Audi TT got a ticket when it was illegaly parked putside Marylebone station whilst he nipped into the local Marks and Spencers.

Cordon is a fat, unfunny piece of shit with a fake laugh, no charisma and did I mention that he isn't funny?

Another one with utterly horrendous noise on it - Lynx advert that's on Sky seemingly every ad break.

My mute button has never had so much use than today.

The new Halifax ad with that fat prick again, now he's trying to ruin Ghostbusters the tw@.

The new Halifax ad with that fat prick again, now he's trying to ruin Ghostbusters the tw@.

Yep that's annoyed me as well,was going to post about it,but couldn't remember who it was advertising

The latest Experian with Marcus Brigstocke, smug prick made even smugger by having two of the cunt. Especially as Quest have had it on every single and break.

Back