• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

The 2 for 1 meal one? That one pisses me off because a group of about 8 people have agreed to go out for a meal and then 7 of them refuse to pay. Fuck off and do the dishes

Yep that's the one.

The 2 for 1 meal one? That one pisses me off because a group of about 8 people have agreed to go out for a meal and then 7 of them refuse to pay. Fuck off and do the dishes
Yep that pisses me off more than the actual advert. Bunch of freeloading wankers.

Plus the acting is shite. Another one that annoys me is that bird who insists her mate goes and stands outside for the penalties.

Latest Aviva one, so fucking stupid. You'd have to be a drug addled prick to describe it the way he does.

The one that's on in every break,don't know what its advertising,but it's the one with the smug annoying twat with the England tattoo,he's another one I'd never get bored of high fiving in the face

Words cannot describe how much I loathe the new singing Meerkat advert.

I practically dislocate my arm trying to get to the mute button on the remote as quickly as humanly possible.

The Trip Advisor “HOOO!”. Bugs the living shit out of me.

The sun bingo one,random rhymes just to fit are you gonna bingo,tea bags are you gonna bingo? Tea bags are inanimate objects with no concept of bingo,so why ask?

The V.I poo one,just go away now!

The Postcode Lottery ads can fook right off

Saying this, Eurosport during the cycling is the home of the truly dreadful advert.

The ads for Alpecin Caffeine shampoo are MAGNIFICENT. Same with the Bora ovens ones. Common denominator - pro cyclists trying to act. They can't.

Someone's knocking on your door...

Someone's gonna get a slap.

That happens in my old home town of Rugeley and the song becomes - "Someone's knocking at the door..probably the Provident man, quick hide behind the sofa until he goes" (doesn't go but that's Rugeley for ya)

That happens in my old home town of Rugeley and the song becomes - "Someone's knocking at the door..probably the Provident man, quick hide behind the sofa until he goes" (doesn't go but that's Rugeley for ya)

Which school did you go to? I had the joys of Fair Oak.

Having met you both, was it in special measures?

Saying this, Eurosport during the cycling is the home of the truly dreadful advert.

The ads for Alpecin Caffeine shampoo are MAGNIFICENT. Same with the Bora ovens ones. Common denominator - pro cyclists trying to act. They can't.

Speaking of that Alpecin one, I always think Kittel is being bloody harsh to that lad he ribs for his hair, he has great hair!

The apple Mac advert. Whomever is "singing" needs their throat cutting, only they need it doing properly this time.

Back