• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

The new Halifax Wizard of Oz ad, I so badly want to punch that annoying prick repeatedly in the face.

Lucozade ad with David and Goliath purely for the fact they’re advertising Lucozade Orange

The Audi advert with the clowns,annoys me because clowns are usually driving audis,badly.

The insurance advert with the careful drivers get a discount,one of the cars has a big dent just in front of the door,annoys me because he's not been careful.

The huge amount of over 50s insurance and funeral plan adverts,the over 50s portrayed bear no resemblance to any over 50s I know,including me,they're all like over 50s from 1970s sitcoms

All petty,but not being near a TV for ten years or so,I've been away from this sort of nonsense

The Audi advert with the clowns,annoys me because clowns are usually driving audis,badly.

Ha ha... Was just going to write that. The car is "clown proof" apart from the fucking clowns driving them!

The Virgin internet advert when he’s playing the game and loses internet? If he’s lost internet how the fuck is he still talking to his mate?

The Virgin internet advert when he’s playing the game and loses internet? If he’s lost internet how the fuck is he still talking to his mate?

Vodafone.

Agree on the Audi ads, if anyone cuts me up, doesn't indicate on an island, or lane jump's it tends to be an Audi. Don't they realise Audi's are ten a penny these days so they're nothing special just for owning one?

Vodafone.

Agree on the Audi ads, if anyone cuts me up, doesn't indicate on an island, or lane jump's it tends to be an Audi. Don't they realise Audi's are ten a penny these days so they're nothing special just for owning one?

They absolutely do realise, they just don't want their owners to.

Yawn, you're all just jealous obvs.

Jealous? I drive a Vauxhall Corsa mate.:icon_cool:
I get ya [emoji3]
ad1922342d93a5d26f82f5748d20eaba.jpg

Photo taken just after he covered it in glue and crashed into halfords

No that's parked far too sensibly for an audi..

I drive an Audi and get very annoyed when people don't indicate, especially round islands. One of my main hates on the road.

I drive an Audi and get very annoyed when people don't indicate, especially round islands. One of my main hates on the road.

Every single time I'm cut up, undertaken or tailgated it's an Audi.
I was driving a minibus full of kids last month on a motorway, into middle lane to pass a wagon, cars in the outside lane overtaking me and others and an Audi cuts behind me, into the inside lane and back out in front of me when there really wasn't the room, in a fucking downpour of monsoon proportion... He made me swear, in front of a group of 13 to 16 year-olds!

As they say,vorsprung Durck tecknik means driven by cunts! Ask DW if you don't believe me

Back