• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

You don't get masterpieces like this though do you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFzwUGJ-kRo
Lol. He's cleaned up well since Craggy Island.

latest

The Go Compare advert with the two women in the kitchen, probably the worst one yet.

“Wha ever’z tha?”
“Home insurance biw”
“It’s eeting all your manny!”

Fucking infuriating.

I'm really surprised nobody has mentioned the Bet365 advert with the guy in the wheelchair going to the match and singing out of tune.

Must be the worst and most annoying advert of all time......and it's ALWAYS on.

This fucking advert is still shown on every Sky Sports advert break. I absolutely loathe it - I can't remember the last time an advert annoyed me as much as this one. Skin crawlingly terrible, always on, and one of the countless betting adverts that infest my screen.

Yep. TV goes on mute when that comes on.

Yep. TV goes on mute when that comes on.

Preach, brother.

That and the awful singing sisters on the Nationwide adverts.

On the Paddy Power one:

1) He clearly doesn't have the "best seat of them all", the camber of the pitch will mean he can't see half the play, it's a terrible vantage point
2) What time is he getting into the ground? He rocks up, his team scores straight away and the opposition fans start to leave? Has he turned up on 86 minutes?

I can't tell you how much I despise all the Nationwide adverts. First the awful "poems" and now the two women singing as you said. Just cloyingly awful beyond belief.

Ah, the one in the photo booth with the passive aggressive girl who quite clearly despised her "best friend". Either shocking acting or if they were actually real people, a terrible choice :icon_lol:

I can't tell you how much I despise all the Nationwide adverts. First the awful "poems" and now the two women singing as you said. Just cloyingly awful beyond belief.
The two cunts have got another one now about their small house.

All of the Tui adverts, is the singing supposed to be that bad ??

So, I tuned into Planet Rock yesterday. Given that it's a commercial radio station I have to live with repeated breaks in programming for their sponsors, however the new eBay promo is ear-meltingly awful: the male voice mangling 'I Can See Clearly Now' drives me to impotent rage: How can he be allowed to 'sing' "obstacles" as, well, 'obstacuws'? The word-mangling leprous camel's cunt? A pox upon his lips and tongue, and another for the engineer, producer and person who signed off that aural bastardisation.

Unfortunately, there are more eBay adverts with different songs on. That one is easily the worst though. I can't believe somebody actually got paid to come up with it.

The word-mangling leprous camel's cunt? A pox upon his lips and tongue, and another for the engineer, producer and person who signed off that aural bastardisation.

:clap:

Love it when people aren't afraid to express themselves :icon_lol:

They're awful but that's taking things a bit far.

I don't think it grinds my gears but why the fucking hell are Ovo advertising their product with Raining Blood????

I laughed at that the other day, really strange choice of song. Not that I’m complaining.

Domino's 'The official food of 23rd wedding anniversaries'. Horrible snoring sound, followed by horrible picture of pizza, followed by high pitched, sugar sweet phrase of 'Loving You' by Minnie Riperton.
Played every ad break without fail.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The window one with leather faced trout out of Eastenders.

Back