• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Bud...Weis....errrr

with the frogs?

About three weeks ago, but it is now Bud Lite

There's a huge billboard by the m5 for a clothing company called "nastygal".

Really? Nastygal? FFS.

Pretty Little Thing is my favourite.

It's a wonder the anti-sexist feminist brigade haven't been all over that.

I can't decide if the twat who voices the Galaxy s8 commercial is Australian or just a prick doing an impression of one. Either way I would gladly string him up by his testicles. I've never owned a Samsung phone and now I definitely never will.

Sounds like a prick of a Kiwi to me.

The Schweppes amateur guy has been given a new voiceover which is less but still annoying.

I'm really surprised nobody has mentioned the Bet365 advert with the guy in the wheelchair going to the match and singing out of tune.

Must be the worst and most annoying advert of all time......and it's ALWAYS on.

I'm really surprised nobody has mentioned the Bet365 advert with the guy in the wheelchair going to the match and singing out of tune.

Must be the worst and most annoying advert of all time......and it's ALWAYS on.
Agree he does my head in. Then again most of the PP adverts do.

Currys PC World with their advert stating that OLED TVs are what Christmas is all about. Yuck.

OLEDs are brilliant. Not just for Christmas though.

The latest Vodafone advert with Martin Freeman.

Him: Errr, sorry I haven't called you as I'm out of credit even though I'm obviously a fairly affluent, single, middle aged bloke so naturally can't afford a contract.

Her: Oh that's ok, that doesn't sound like an excuse at all. In fact, just to make extra sure you know how desperate I am for you to call me, here's a brand new phone that was grandmother's Christmas present. - (though no mention of a SIM card with it so he's still out of credit).

What a load of nonsense. He's clearly not interested love, take the hint ;)

Back