• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Burger King is rank. The last burger I tried from there I threw in the bin.

Judging by most of your bizarre food combos I will take that with a pinch of salt, ta...Burger King is MILES better than the others

Bear it might be to do with the racked off workers in there not doing basic things such as heating your bun/patty before adding the trimmings. I know, I worked there. If you ever have a burger from there that doesn't feel PIPING hot, throw it at the manager and tell him/her/undefined it hasn't been heated, demand a new one and ask for a refund.

I am yet to find a sausage EXACTLY the same shape as a disc of burger meat...

And that is so far from an egg it is a joke. What mcdonalds do to it makes it a different food group. Foul.
This is sausage:
imgres

Square-Lorne-sausage-002.jpg

ML48806-1024x682.jpg

Also, regarding the shape of it, imagine a long sausage, sliced into sections, like a salami. That's not unlike what the maccies sausage is.

A sausage patently does not have to be british banger shaped. For example:
sausage-cartwheel.jpg

And I'm afraid it really is just egg. You may not like the way they cook it, and that is your perogative, but it is just egg. Probably mass/battery farmed etc, but still just egg.

This is sausage:
imgres

ML48806-1024x682.jpg

Also, regarding the shape of it, imagine a long sausage, sliced into sections, like a salami. That's not unlike what the maccies sausage is.

sausage-cartwheel.jpg

And I'm afraid it really is just egg. You may not like the way they cook it, and that is your perogative, but it is just egg. Probably mass/battery farmed etc, but still just egg.

That is clearly just duodenum on a cocktail stick.

This is sausage:
imgres

ML48806-1024x682.jpg

sausage-cartwheel.jpg

Amazingly I do know what a cumberland looks like.

Unfortunately McD don't put a disc like that in. They slice it as if going from the top of a british banger. Allegedly.

McDonalds is a food crime

Oh cheers guys...I'm at work on lates and I now really fancy a Cumberland :licklips:

Amazingly I do know what a cumberland looks like.
Fair enough, I assumed as much.
Unfortunately McD don't put a disc like that in. They slice it as if going from the top of a british banger. Allegedly.
I don't know the origin, my point is that sausage meat in any shape constitutes sausage. A sausage isn't defined by its shape, but of its constituent parts.
No argument here on this one.

Sausage and egg muffins are the shit, breakfast of champions. They're sausage patties, and I couldn't give a fuck if they were shaped like a cock because they're fucking gorgeous (McDonalds' sausage patties, not cocks).

Everything else from there is fucking rank though, granted.

It is the one thing on the menu I fucking despise personally.

I wouldn't open a branch at breakfast serving time. Have a proper fry up rather some American interpretation.

I was working in Michigan for a month a few years ago and the Hilton we stayed in only provided breakfast as they were studio flats as opposed to hotel rooms, I loved Wednesdays as there was a whole tray of sausage patties. I'd demolish about ten of them then take ten more to site with me. I can't get enough of them.

Got into Jimmy Dean sausage patties over there, nearly made up for their rank idea of what bacon is !!

American 'bacon' really is fucking awful.

McDonald's, Burger King et al are not real food, merely fuel to get you to something vaguely appetising

How the fuck do they get bacon SOOOOO wrong?

Mind you, loads of things about North American chefs amuse me, especially their bizarre efforts to pronounce Worcestershire

Basil as well, and they get courgette totally wrong :)

That twat on the Schweppes advert who can't pronounce amateur.

That annoys me too. Not his pronunciation, but the fact they think that you have to let lemonade "settle". Fuck off!

Back