• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Moneysupermarket - Kevin the pole dancing builder & the fat arse in short shorts & high heels now being cloned so that there are a great number of both on the screen at the same time

Just please stop now

But clearly pretty good for brand recognition levels!

That woman doing poems on the Nationwide advert.

Must be approaching the festivities as it seems to be utterly undecipherable aftershave advert time.

And that fucking Ferrero Rocher advert is back on with a vengeance.

the fucking google pixel advert.

HOW FUCKING LOUD DOES IT NEED TO BE?

Just had one of those 'build your own Back to the Future Delorean' magazine adverts on.
£8.99 an issue, car is completed in 130 issues !!!

Just had one of those 'build your own Back to the Future Delorean' magazine adverts on.
£8.99 an issue, car is completed in 130 issues !!!
That's that one with a voice over that supposed to be imitating Christopher Lee but sounds more like Burt Kwouk.

Halifax.
You fucked with top cat.
You fucked with the flintstones.
Now you're fucking with scooby doo.
Stop it. Now.

"When will the first goal be scored.....let's ask the Liverpool manager" - interesting first time around, chuffing boring after that.....

This is probably just me but I really like the song in the new Sainsbury's advert.

The Sky ad. Where the lad is a vampire. I find it turns my stomach for some reason. Can't put my finger on it, whether it's the 'that's not tomato sauce' or his grin or his pasty body try to get a tan. Maybe it's all three.

Del Woppio has turned up in the new BeagleStreet life insurance advert, with some awful acting too.

Any advert on tv that features an alarm clock (HSBC one at the moment). Instantly reminds me that I need to get up for work in the morning.

Similarly, adverts that feature text alerts on phones. Makes me twitch every time!

New McDonalds one is terrible.

Do I look like me Dad?
No you looking nothing like him, he was fit and popular, eat your burger you fat little shit.

And yet Money supermarket have managed to go from the most irritating advert ever to Epic Skeletor which is actually rather good!

The Skeletor one is ace!

I hate any advert that uses a twee cover of a well known song, making it sound utterly shit. Sometimes the original song was also utterly shit, but they somehow manage to make an utterly shit song utterly shitter.

Back