• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Moneysupermarket have gone to far now :argh:

Shoehorned Colin the fat pole dancing builder into the same ad as the git in high heels, tight short shorts & a fat arse

They were awful enough on their own - now if it comes on & you can't find the remote quickly enough, fear for your sanity!!

Change channels and see if you can bump into one of those truly wonderful Wowcher adverts. Anyone involved with those should be fucking culled.

Can you imagine if that was your sole highlight of your CV, a Wowcher advert ???

Sky's promo for the playoffs.

Ian Holloway giving a hackneyed "get into 'em" style team talk, as if actual footballers would listen to the village idiot these days. Answers on a postcard why Sky keep using him with his complete lack of insight, total inability to perform the basics of broadcasting and attempted humour which falls flat on its face every single time.

I have to mute it when that comes on. Otherwise I'd damage my TV.

The Euro 2016 Coke ad. Whoever conceived that abysmal mess of faux football supporting shite should be force fed Dean Saunders piece by piece.

If the "Gaz" and "Leccy" Smart Meter advert lasts long I will be amazed. Tom and Jerry style violence but not sure it is entirely suitable for pre-watershed.

Rather hilarious though.

The EDF ad - 'show me your bill' I can save you £200 (suspect that most other energy companies can save you £300, but you are not going to tell anyone that , or the fact that you don't answer your helpline phones at all)

If the "Gaz" and "Leccy" Smart Meter advert lasts long I will be amazed. Tom and Jerry style violence but not sure it is entirely suitable for pre-watershed.

Rather hilarious though.
I know the guy who runs the smart meter campaign and comes up with the gaz and leccy ads. Lovely bloke, but definitely not on his rocker.

Amazingly the ads actually seem to be working too.

blogger-image-739905386.jpg

Stop using an indefinite pronoun for a specific item, twunts.

The Jon Bon Jovi DirectTV power to turn back time advert. His face at the end makes you want to smack him one, plus he looks like his moms done his hair. Plus, im sick of fucking hearing it.

The Dogs Trust are the latest people to ruin a classic track by turning it into a slow, schmaltzy drawl. Dusty Springfield's I Only Wanna Be With You. But it's an advert about getting a dog.

300x300.jpg

How good are the Superhuman adverts on Channel 4? Fucking awesome :D

The new Gladstone Brookes ppi ad, the man is an ubercunt.

Shudder. The new Flash advert using the Queen song of the same name. Except it's a reworked version with awful lyrics to fit the advert.

Horrendous isn't strong enough a word to describe the 30s car crash of epic levels. Freddie Mercury is spinning in his grave.

McDonalds are currently advertising a new mcchicken something or another, and the voiceover says "the mcdonalds chicken wotsit, always available at mcdonalds".

Meanwhile, a strapline at the bottom of the screen reads "subject to availability..."

:facepalm:

Kevin Bacon.

You've outstayed your welcome. Please fuck off.

Moneysupermarket - Kevin the pole dancing builder & the fat arse in short shorts & high heels now being cloned so that there are a great number of both on the screen at the same time

Just please stop now

Back