• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Back on topic, I was surprised at how annoyed I get at the hungry house ads inbetween TBBT on e4.
When the guy eats the korma, the way he's holding a knife (like a dart, or paper aeroplane) is so fucking unnatural it really gets my goat!:argh:

On a related note, what's this thing about caffeine shampoo?

They're quite amusing when they add in a random team member who clearly doesn't need caffeine shampoo nor has the slightest clue what they should be doing from Giant Alpecin during the TdF.

Oh, and "call of the korma,"? Anyone ordering a korma should be eviscerated IMO.

Nothing wrong with a Korma. Some people just don't like heat or spicy food. Or like me have a dodgy bowel condition that doesn't react well to anything too spicy.

It's the absolute worst though. Plenty of options out there which are considerably more palatable.

Those just eat ads are totally wrong. It doesn't show the order showing up late, cold and most of what you ordered in the first place missing (in my experiences with them anyway)

Those just eat ads are totally wrong. It doesn't show the order showing up late, cold and most of what you ordered in the first place missing (in my experiences with them anyway)

Sounds better than ordering from Fellas, they don't even bother turning up.

Sounds better than ordering from Fellas, they don't even bother turning up.
The one in Wednesfield? That was one of the orders, they were probably the worst, cold and not very tasty.

Yep the one in Wednesfield, worst service for any food place I've ever known, utterly wank. Fuck knows how they're still open.

Maybe I'm being a bit pedantic here (if that's the right word to use, might not be) but these "don't join the army" ads that pop up are leaving a bad taste in my mouth. That's right parents and friends, you're just being selfish with all your worrying, how dare you even consider worrying! Make it some stranger saying don't join or something, don't trivialise the other side of the coin so to speak!

On the plus side, the Seat Ibiza advert with the girl and her Mother in the car is comedy gold.

"Hive you control your home, from your phone"

The prick in the Yorkshire Tea advert who catches the bit of rubbish that the bloke throws and says "we don't do things like that round here", then goes off on a big speech about the company.

I know it's just an advert but good grief, imagine working with a jobsworth **** like that.

The new Admiral advert with the lady admiral coming into work. Fuck me I want to punch her on the nose about 63 million times.

The "have you been mis-advised on an investment, we can get you compensation" bollocks. Fuck off and die you cunts. Just because PPI is almost out of time, is this the new latest wheeze? God, life was so much nicer when only qualified solicitors firms could launch such actions, and they were never allowed to advertise under the Solicitors Act. It is a free for all of abject cuntery now.

Just because PPI is almost out of time, is this the new latest wheeze?

One that does my head is aone of the Ambulance chasers that try to make out all others are not serious, as one holds up a sign saying #omgithurtssomuch

Might hold some water if the company didn't choose this name injurylawyers4u to put down the rest.

Frankly, if I had what I felt was a reasonable claim I wouldn't touch most of that lot anyway. I would go and see a reputable firm of solicitors.

And all this, "you will get every penny of the compensation" malarkey...Okay, how does that balance with "no win, no fee" then? Are they actually prepared to mention that you need to take out insurance to cover their fees, or are they being paid in magic beans?

Back