• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

The worst ad out there is the new McDonalds ad, with the 'punk' girl making wraps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7szKcGAbXgo

First of all, she's not wearing gloves while preparing/handling food. Secondly, no-one wants to see some rancid looking coleslaw being scraped out of a tupperware container. The whole thing is grim as fuck, pissed off looking kid in the back, making eyes like she'll spit in your food if you order something complicated. How the hell did they think that showing a badly made wrap would be a good angle for marketing food?

Every fucking version of Vanarama!

I change the channel everytime it comes on.

Maybe Roy is checking to see if the latest rumours are true about a transfer of one his England players

Waste of a call though as Henry can't talk right now (but then does).

Some ads mentioned that I haven't seen. However the Joe Hart dandruff chant is ceingeworthy.

Every fucking version of Vanarama!

I change the channel everytime it comes on.

Ah yes, good old Vanarama. I forgot about those - horrible. And I totally agree about the Joe Hart shite.

The Liverpool fans when they beat them 4-1 at City I believe.
Wonder why he took it on when he knew he would get stick for it. Can't be that desperate for cash or a lifetime supply of shampoo?

Equally annoying, is the new haven ad. To violate such a classic tune means no fucking way will I book with haven.

SHPOCK! blah blah blah SHPOCK! blah blah blahSHPOCK! blah blah blah SHPOCK! blah blah blahSHPOCK!

Fuck off!

It doesn't grind my gears, but makes me snigger - The Star Wars Helmet Collection 😨

All those deagostini type things do my swede in.

I mean, usual price 9.99. Fucking cheek! & it rarely tells you how long the series is.
Seem to recall a model train or something that was in a stupid number of parts that the end result meant you were paying approx £800 for a model fucking train.

There's a series to build a mustang being advertised. 100 issues at £8.99. That's NINE HUNDRED POUNDS for a fucking model car!

I remember badgering my parents for these type of things as a kid. Think the only one they relented on was a glow in the dark dinosaur in 50 or so issues.

Samsung's "dolphin whisperer" cretinous beyond belief.

The Alberto Balsam Shampoo adverts on the Channel 4 channels. Do my head in.

On a related note, what's this thing about caffeine shampoo?

Back