• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Can't stand the gurning dancing twats in the House of Fraser advert.

New Thompson holidays advert, it must be almost Christmas Day.

The Quick Quid one where the family is leaving the house in the morning and the kid says there's no hot water.

Why does the dad still have a full fucking cup of tea in his hand as he's coming out of the house? Not to mention a round of toast on the go as well. Get up five minutes earlier you prick.

Any perfume/Aftershave ad EVER. Doesn't have to be Christmas.

Yes but you cannot deny the attractiveness of Luma Grothe

Luma_Grothe_07.jpg

I would buy her a mini fish special, with peas or gravy (her choice) and then I'd kiss her face :)

You draw the line at curry sauce then...

That fucking centre parcs ad with the bears and an acoustic true colours in the background.

First, I've previously expressed frustration with this trend of acoustic/piano led covers that is the current trend. So I'm already fucked off.
But then to show the ad where the story is of a parent who is so overworked they never see their kids, is at the office til after they go to bed etc, then suggest that a 1 or 2 week holiday to spend time together is the answer makes me want to burn centre parcs to the fucking ground. That kind of guilt trip to parents should highlight that the problem is they're overworked, or their employer is taking the piss, or they've got their priorities wrong and lifestyle changes are needed to improve their work/life balance.

It shouldn't be fucking encouraging you to spend ridiculous £££ on a 1 or 2 week break to appease your guilt. Plus, that family is unlikely to remain a unit long term.

The kid 'dancing' at the side of the swimming pool. No in-depth psyche evaluation, just bugs the fuck out of me.

The life guard's fit though.

I've got a thing for the woman out of the Secret Escapes ads. Nice pins on her.

Camilla Arfwedson, The courts wont let me within 100m of her :)

That $#@!ing centre parcs ad with the bears and an acoustic true colours in the background.

First, I've previously expressed frustration with this trend of acoustic/piano led covers that is the current trend. So I'm already $#@!ed off.
But then to show the ad where the story is of a parent who is so overworked they never see their kids, is at the office til after they go to bed etc, then suggest that a 1 or 2 week holiday to spend time together is the answer makes me want to burn centre parcs to the $#@!ing ground. That kind of guilt trip to parents should highlight that the problem is they're overworked, or their employer is taking the piss, or they've got their priorities wrong and lifestyle changes are needed to improve their work/life balance.

It shouldn't be $#@!ing encouraging you to spend ridiculous £££ on a 1 or 2 week break to appease your guilt. Plus, that family is unlikely to remain a unit long term.
The "best" part of it is, parents are only permitted to take their kids out during school holidays when the price is hiked by ~400%...

"I neeeeed a baaaalti"

"I seeee you baaaaby, Chicken Madras"

Fuck off.

I am amazed it has taken this long for "I neeeed a baaaalti" to appear on here.

Yep, fuck off.

The Chicken Madras one is worse, even if she is quite fit.

I like those adverts. They are quite amusing.

However,

"No no no no no there's no dandruff" is the worst advert in the history of sales promotion bar none.

Back