• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Yep. I have to turn the sound off or the channel over for that one

The current Ribena ad - you have to wonder what they had been smoking when they though that one up

The following ad is on a big billboard on the m6:
CImo6doWcAAY6nB.jpg

Fuck you, you smug looking bastard. Hear me telling you to go fuck yourself.

"I can hear things you can't"

The very basics of headphones there. Do Sony advertise their TV'S with slogans like "I can watch TV programmes"

I'm pretty sure that you don't need to be able to speak French in order to see why this makes me want to shove broken glass in my eyes.

Her "smiling" at him near the end makes me want to vomit.

And it looks like snail shit too.

I'm pretty sure that you don't need to be able to speak French in order to see why this makes me want to shove broken glass in my eyes.

Her "smiling" at him near the end makes me want to vomit.

And it looks like snail shit too.

All 3 of em make me want to vomit.

I've never seen a snail shit but yes, its what I imagine snail shit to look like :icon_lol:

Also, the French accent I find awful. Yes, an accent even worse than mine.

Miranda's excruciating voiceover in the Vax advert. Even if you were a big fan of her comedy (for the avoidance of doubt, I am not), you would have to concede that she does not have a suitable voice for that kind of work, absolutely horrendous.

I don't like her comedy either. She's ok in Not Going Out where she's in small doses and scripted by someone else but that's about it.

How can you even call her stuff comedy?

I remember being genuinely shocked that she managed to land a Sat night prime time spot for her show, I watched 5 mins once and switched it off and instantly erased it from my mind, it was woeful, absolute garbage. I cannot think of a single person that she would appeal to.

Right, I abhor violence in any form, and am also a life long member of the cowards society, but for this belmer I could quite happily keep punching him until his DNA was rearranged.

All part of the plan, 'have you seen that ad with that fucking twat in?', 'do you mean that arseole in the Tesco ad?'

For the love of god who decided that a photo on a fucking marshmallow was a market winning idea?

Oh, there's your Christmas present bolloxed then, you ungrateful .............. !

The Ferrero Rocher advert with that fucking infuriating Starlight song. It's on every fucking break, just fuck off.

Back