• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

You and your facts.

I would still say both are not exactly good strategies to be trying regularly, unless you like wasting your own time.

Tips like that make me want to bank with Barclay's tbh. Its what I look for when trusting someone to look after my ££

You and your facts.

I would still say both are not exactly good strategies to be trying regularly, unless you like wasting your own time.
Yeah they're not something I'd do regularly. The eBay thing was decent for buying things that were popular and plentiful as you'd find a bargain where someone had spelt the name wrong thus excluding from everyone's usual search. Leaving things in the basket was something I only ever did accidentally though, like having a look at stuff whilst at work or Uni but then leaving it to purchase at home later.

I wouldn't bank on either as a long term money saving strategy.

Incorrect spellings are autocorrected by most modern search engines so I think that first "tip" is outdated now.

Eh? You're looking for eBay listings with the titles spelt wrong, you wouldn't want a search engine to auto correct.

My point is it's harder to find things that are incorrectly spelt theses days as the search engine that eBay uses will try and correct your intentionally incorrect spelling.

Yeah that's why you use a third party site, can't remember the name, where you type in what you're after and it searches for common errors as alternatives so you can find the listings which have slipped everyone else's nets.

If people are too thick to spell something correctly then I don't want to give them my money.

Lenny Henry snoring

This current wave of bank adverts. Now who do i bank with - the one that teaches me how to use YouTube or the one that will help me find my scarf if I lose it or maybe the one the promotes riding horses over the years.

Lenny Henry snoring

This current wave of bank adverts. Now who do i bank with - the one that teaches me how to use YouTube or the one that will help me find my scarf if I lose it or maybe the one the promotes riding horses over the years.

This one I really don't like because who the hell is going to believe that but the horse one I don't really mind just 'cos it's a shout-out to the logo of the bank! That's fine, trying to make yourself out as 'we LOVE our customers and would do ANYTHING for them' - oh bugger off, we aren't idiots!

That damned Trip Adviser advert with the BOOK! dog though - it's extremely annoying!

Yeah that's why you use a third party site, can't remember the name, where you type in what you're after and it searches for common errors as alternatives so you can find the listings which have slipped everyone else's nets.

fatfingers

The 'Go Compare' opera singer with the stupid moustache is back - be very afraid :emot-fuckoff:

The 'Go Compare' opera singer with the stupid moustache is back - be very afraid :emot-$#@!off:

The new ad isn't so bad just cos it's more operatic but I HIGHLY doubt it will stay taht way! There was something about the way they were doing that adverts though that were just...can't explain it, it's when you're watching something that just kills your brain cells off one by one! No idea why it had that affect on me!

Fucking ell!, Ringo doing an advert for Skechers shoes, he must be bankrupt!

It's on the radio but there is a Coral advert with that female and the fat bloke... "Get up, get dressed, get your breakfast, get you coat".... Get fucked!

Moneysupermarket - Colin the builder doing a pole dance round a scaffolding pole - just why!!!!

I think I've hated every single one of their adverts so far.

Back