• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Vanorama has gotten to the point of me changing channel, it's so annoying.

Pete wots his name, and the Iceland advert.
The reason he goes to Iceland is because he's an untalented, moronic oaf who peaked about 20 years ago with a one hit wonder (I use the term wonder with some regret) and because Kerry Fatona who was probably Iceland's preferred option is out of it on coke.

Too many sofa sale, or cruise ads at the mo.
However, really getting my goat is the millenium falcon magazine advert. £8.99 a pop, with a piece of the ship each week.
100 fucking issues. £899 for a fucking model? Sure airfix is much cheaper!

Oak Furniture Land - "I'm gonna knock, on wood"

Not sure what possessed ITV to use "White Lines" by Grandmaster Flash for one of their sport promos. They do realise what the subject matter is?

Then again I suppose S Club 7 ripped it off and got away with it.

Cause most people don't give a shit about lyrics :D

Sam & Mark covered "With a Little Help From My Friends" :icon_lol:

It'll never leave me, unfortunately.

Money Supermarket ad with the bloke in high heels & hot pants strutting his stuff - cringeworthy

The Maltesers ads with the two dizzy blondes. They've been running them for years, and they get worse every year. Such a shit angle for marketing chocolate..... Two ditzy bints with squeaky voices acting confused.

I've had infections that have been funnier.

That nivea piece of shit with jordan fucking henderson. twat.

Beat me to it. Looks as natural in it as he does in an England shirt.

Clean Bandit on the Cortana advert. Fucking horrendous.

Has anybody seen the Farmfoods advert where Bradley Walsh advertises a 'bag of mussel meat'? I swear I'm not dreaming it.

I haven't - although the Birds Eye one for microwaveable pasta and veg annoys me. How bloody lazy have you got to be to buy that?!

Any fucking bingo advert.

Not just bingo, but the sheer volume of gambling apps/websites ads really boils my piss. How much money do these people think I have? How much spare time do you think I have (please don't examine how much time I spend on various forums!)?
& the tokenistic "gamble responsibility" bullshit annoys me even more - so false.

Back