• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Fowey in Cornwall, pronounced 'Foy' by the locals, but to be fair they are the UKs version of Hillbillys :)

The new Vanorama advert... :facepalm:

Have to be quick to hit the mute button or the bloody song gets stuck in my head...Just fuck off you shite "white van man" twats!

Joe Hart obvoiusly isn't getting paid enough what with his Manchester City, England and head and shoulders committments. Last night I saw him in another embarrassing advert, this one for our old sponsors Doritos.

They dont show that in Cambs! We get a different version! Wound me up a treat though. What a tit!

Oh and that bloody safestyle UK Lancashire accented mullet headed moron is darkening my living room once again with his B.O.G.O.F .

Not annoying but the Aaron Paul Xbox One advert makes me laugh every time at the end.

YO!!!!!!

The new ad for the Fusion Flexball. Piss off, I'm sure the average male doesn't make all those stupid faces whilst shaving.

Or maybe they do.

The iPhone 5S advert. The bloody song does my head in. The "go you chicken fat go" one. Awful.

I've been off work this week and there is a truly awful advert for Gladstone brooks. Some tw@ pushing PPI claims. He sounds and looks like a colossal w****r.

Day time adverts are a bag of shite - pay Day Loans or PPI ones.

Ad's doing my nut at the moment are these Van Hire or Tool Shops that use cheesy songs with their own lyrics over the top. Bag of wank.

Two personal bugbears at the moment:

1) Daniel Sturridge Subway advert. It's not just his wooden delivery or the bizarre optimism advertisers showed when booking that advert to appear deep in the knockout stages of the World Cup. It's that the flashbacks showing the young Studge's TV, clothes, the car he wellies the ball at, the Pele advert on the TV - appear to indicate that he grew up at some point in the early 80s. I'm not sure England's premier misser of gilt edged chances is 33.

2) The ginger bint screeching "No Way!" on the Kindle Paperwhite advert.

Two personal bugbears at the moment:

1) Daniel Sturridge Subway advert. It's not just his wooden delivery or the bizarre optimism advertisers showed when booking that advert to appear deep in the knockout stages of the World Cup. It's that the flashbacks showing the young Studge's TV, clothes, the car he wellies the ball at, the Pele advert on the TV - appear to indicate that he grew up at some point in the early 80s. I'm not sure England's premier misser of gilt edged chances is 33.

Maybe his family couldn't afford to upgrade to the 90's?

The ball through car window does my head in......it goes through the glass without smashing it. Magic skillz from the Subway lad

My personal bugbear is the BBC crowbarring Strictly Come Gaying into half-time slots and of particular hatred is the feckless judges soundbites edited in making out they are commenting on the football. Just fuck off with your shite z-list dancing garbage.

I've been waiting patiently for the complaints about the latest BT Broadband ad. Three generations of the geek are now in the adverts and not even a mention on here.

I've been waiting patiently for the complaints about the latest BT Broadband ad. Three generations of the geek are now in the adverts and not even a mention on here.

Oh, I love that one! It's so funny. They've all got the same hair - fucking genius! I assumed it was something Chris Morris and Stewart Lee had cooked up together.

Back